Instrumental & vocal music

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

One of the most familiar and melodic symphonic passages occurs at 4:52 with a reprise at 8:54. I always enjoy the second a bit more with the added richness and resonance of the cello section (not shown). Whenever I hear this melody my mind automatically turns to academic institutions of higher learning and buildings adorned with ivy.

the best instrumental music for me is anything from the Interstellar soundtrack. You listen to that soundtrack with some good quality headphones....it is a mental orgasm/eargasm.

Before listening to this, I recommend you wear good quality headphones.
For me, I usually sit in a dark room with no lights of any kind.
I close my eyes and just let it take me wherever.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Frustrated by declining attendance, classical concert subscriptions and a population which increasingly considered F**k Yo' Mama by Snoopy-Doggy-Doggy-Dog to be great music, the Florida Orchestra took a page out of the concept of bringing the mountain to Mohammed. In this case they packed-up and transported a large percentage of orchestra members and instruments to the International Plaza. The acoustics and balance are surprisingly superb in this mall.

For reasons unknown they excerpted a couple measures at the end.

Last edited:

theaveragedude

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Frustrated by declining attendance, classical concert subscriptions and a population which increasingly considered F**k Yo' Mama by Snoopy-Doggy-Doggy-Dog to be great music, the Florida Orchestra took a page out of the concept of bringing the mountain to Mohammed. In this case they packed-up and transported a large percentage of orchestra members and instruments to the International Plaza. The acoustics and balance are surprisingly superb in this mall.

For reasons unknown they excerpted a couple measures at the end.

That was awesome!