Insults - give it your best shot.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dcwrestlefan said:
What should be done? Give the shitter a "Brown Toilet Paper Roll" award for their actions? Or perhaps put out a DRIVE-BY SHIT ADVISORY for that particular thread?

It's a curious thing.

The simultaneous beauty and curse of the "drive-by shitting" are that they're hit-and-run by nature you see.

If doing the 'hitting' I expect they can be a good deal of fun.

But if on the receiving end of 'the run' it's one nasty fucking mess. The residue can linger for some time.

I fear an advisory is of little use. I find they must simply, alas, be endured.:redface:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:rolleyes: I cant insult without being really really mad bananas...and it come out in portuguese bcause in english it lost the meaning in translation...:biggrin1: Its not 'relieving' to insult in another tongue...to me.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone irritates me past my "just smile and nod" limit I usually deliver a tailored dressing down.

Amongst friends, we give some people the label of "slinky"- useless but can bring a smile when pushed down a set of stairs.

Favorites
1. from Prince's soundtrack to the first Batman movie, a woman asked her lover why his organ was so small. He replied " I didn't know I was playing in a cathedral".

2. From an irritated gay friend to another man, " I'm twice the man you are and even more a woman".

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love:
  • Fuckhead
  • Fuckwit
  • Shithead
  • Twat-stick
  • You're so stupid, that if two of your braincells ran into one another, they'd both die of shock!
  • Your mother is so fat, that when I said it was chilly outside, she ran out with a spoon.
  • You're so fat that every time you turn around, your friends hold a "welcome home" party.
  • Shut the fuck up you idiotic shitsmear on the arsehole of humanity
  • Could you possibly be any more moronic than you are at this moment in time?
  • What the fuck is your problem? Your parents not pay you enough attention as a child? Or were you just drop kicked as a baby?
  • You look like the doctor hit you with a shovel when you were delivered, probably right after they discovered you were born without a brain.
  • If I was hit with the ugly stick, the entire ugly tree must have fallen on you.
  • Did you not pay enough attention in school or something?
  • I've had more intelligent conversations with labotomy patients.
  • I'm sorry, I didnt realise you were the victim of a labotomy.
  • I'm sorry, I didnt realise you were a complete moron until you opened your mouth.
If I was to insult somebody I knew, because they'd push me too far, it'd be a tailor made critique of their personality complete with impersinations and reference to things they'd done in the past.

I don't make a habit of insulting complete strangers, but one or more from the above list is likely.

Actually, I very rarely insult anyone... mostly its when I'm driving and somebody does something stupid, then I come up with the most rediculous insults I can, it keeps me laughing and keeps me calm.