Insurrection At The Captiol

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too funny. They didn’t realize they were just the next group to get conned by the master of cons.

‘A total failure’: The Proud Boys now mock Trump – The Seattle Times

After the presidential election last year, the Proud Boys, a far-right group, declared its undying loyalty to President Donald Trump.

In a Nov. 8 post in a private channel of the messaging app Telegram, the group urged its followers to attend protests against an election that it said had been fraudulently stolen from Trump. “Hail Emperor Trump,” the Proud Boys wrote.

But by this week, the group’s attitude toward Trump had changed. “Trump will go down as a total failure,” the Proud Boys said in the same Telegram channel Monday.

If Trump is a ‘total failure’ (and he ABSOLUTELY IS), what do we call the people who worshipped him as the new Messiah until - and even AFTER - he Threw them under the bus...?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If Trump is a ‘total failure’ (and he ABSOLUTELY IS), what do we call the people who worshipped him as the new Messiah until - and even AFTER - he Threw them under the bus...?

I call them "Trumpsters", because it rhymes with dumpsters.

A/B

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I call them "Trumpsters", because it rhymes with dumpsters.

A/B
The "liberal media" calls them the "far right" but that's a moving target. What once was "far" is quite "near" now like right next door.

Personally I have a number of names for 'em. Half of which are unprintable. More insurrectionist news:

Organizers of Capitol Rally Had Been on T---- Campaign’s Payroll - Bloomberg
Meet Your Local Republican Insurrectionist | HuffPost
FBI offers $75,000 reward for Capitol pipe bomb suspect
"Zip Tie Guy" Stashed Weapons Outside Capitol - Search Warrant Reveals Arsenal At Home
Rioter Who Helped Drag Officer Down U.S. Capitol Steps Tried to Flee to Switzerland: Feds

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We call them Qidiots

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I admit that this would have been better posted 3 days ago, but I just saw it, and thought it worth posting. Not just for Trevor Noah's right-on viewpoint, but for making us laugh.

#DailyShow #TrevorNoah
Unpacking the Capitol Riot & Four Years of Trump’s Bulls**t | The Daily Social Distancing Show

A/B

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
ALSO, let us not be remiss in RECOGNIZING that, besides just the numerous stories that continue to break on the arrests of individual Capitol insurgents, there are ongoing background stories relating to long term connections between various factions involved in this assault, including the involvement of longtime Trump supporters AND some members of the military and law enforcement, as well as the involvement of certain players who were ALREADY known to law-enforcement and intelligence agencies.

And that, in SPITE of all the above, they - the participants of this attempted coup, were NOT afraid of possible consequences, and in fact felt EMBOLDENED enough to publish and brag about their OWN INVOLVEMENT. so sure they were of their PRIVILEGE to do as they pleased.

And that in ITSELF, tells us a LOT:

Most of 120 arrested or identified at Capitol riot were longtime Trump supporters: AP analysis | TheHill
Cops knew Trump rioter was a danger after his own family warned them about his QAnon obsession - Raw Story
Former North Miami Beach cop went live on Facebook from inside the Capitol during riot
'I am not a terrorist': Retired Navy SEAL speaks after Capitol siege - ABC News
Richardson man who bragged online of storming U.S. Capitol latest alleged rioter to be arrested

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Organizers of Trump Rally Had Been on Campaign’s Payroll

I googled this link that was in a batch of links by b.c.

Organizers of Trump Rally Had Been on Campaign’s Payroll
By
Bill Allison

"The payments, which span Trump’s re-election campaign, show an ongoing financial relationship between the rally’s organizers and Trump’s political operation."

There may be more after Nov 23 the last date the Federal Election Commission has given reports.

Names of people and the amounts they received are listed in the article.

"A Trump campaign adviser said the campaign had no role in organizing, operating or paying for the rally. No campaign staff worked on it, said the adviser, who asked not to be named."

Then, "He added that any employees or contractors who worked on the event did not do so at the campaign’s direction." Wink! Wink! Wink!

The article then names various Trump officials and their link to the payments made for the permits related to the attempted coup.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I suspect that we have only touched the tip of the ice berg!

The attempted coup may cause the entire Titanic of Trump Politic to sink as fast as the Titanic of more than 100 years sank after an incident with an ice berg in the Atlantic. Perhaps faster!

Go ice berg go!
Sink that ship.
Sink that ship.

Go Ice Berg Go!
Sink that ship!
Sink that ship!

Repeat as needed until the Donald J is found guilty by the Senate of Impeachment Charges approved by the US House of Representatives.

------------- Days of Infamy -----------

-------------- December7,1941 ----------
----------- September 11,2001 ---------

-------------- January 6, 2020 ----------

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
That tip of the ice berg we can now see is hiding possibly 90 plus % of the real size of the ice berg! We may not ever see all of it. Some people are really fantastic at being able to not leave a trail that leads to them.

Come to think of it, this is Donald J's forte! He has been down this road before. Hopefully the size of this ice berg and the fact that Donald J is getting older will cause some trails leading to Donald J be found by the FBI, Secret Service and other law enforcement personnel.

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Too funny. They didn’t realize they were just the next group to get conned by the master of cons.

After the presidential election last year, the Proud Boys, a far-right group, declared its undying loyalty to President Donald Trump.

In a Nov. 8 post in a private channel of the messaging app Telegram, the group urged its followers to attend protests against an election that it said had been fraudulently stolen from Trump. “Hail Emperor Trump,” the Proud Boys wrote.

But by this week, the group’s attitude toward Trump had changed. “Trump will go down as a total failure,” the Proud Boys said in the same Telegram channel Monday.
It shouldn’t stun at this point but it does: what has to be occurring in someone’s mind to see a bold and brilliant leader when so many of us saw plainly a bloviating game show host in a giant duck suit smoking a cigar and tooting a horn.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It shouldn’t stun at this point but it does: what has to be occurring in someone’s mind to see a bold and brilliant leader when so many of us saw plainly a bloviating game show host in a giant duck suit smoking a cigar and tooting a horn.
His own horn, that is: always tooting his own horn.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I am happy for the fuck wads.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of Nazi assholes.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You like to mentally masturbate.

I beg your pardon?

It would seem you prefer to enact ad hominem attacks rather than deal with a substantive issue.

On election night I came on here and was greeted with a Greek chorus of despair. I said, Take heart! Have courage! Nah, you're not buying.

I came here when you were all pissing and shitting yourselves over a coup that never even happened... and I said Have courage, take heart, and was told I didn't know what I was talking about.

When I reasonably and rationally stated why there was no coup and that you can't dismiss what Trump stands for by labelling all his supporters racists whilst ignoring the underlying issues... then I was told to be quiet.

Just because someone states a different opinion does not give you the right to deride them.

That merely demonstrates how lazy your argument is; and that is the wider problem here. You're all so happy back-slapping and bitching that you can't see the world as it is, more nuanced and grey than lazy, simplistic black and white statements.

"If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

Do try a little bit harder, we might actually get somewhere.

Reactions: malakos