Sexuality
No Response

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I beg your pardon?

It would seem you prefer to enact ad hominem attacks rather than deal with a substantive issue.

On election night I came on here and was greeted with a Greek chorus of despair. I said, Take heart! Have courage! Nah, you're not buying.

I came here when you were all pissing and shitting yourselves over a coup that never even happened... and I said Have courage, take heart, and was told I didn't know what I was talking about.

When I reasonably and rationally stated why there was no coup and that you can't dismiss what Trump stands for by labelling all his supporters racists whilst ignoring the underlying issues... then I was told to be quiet.

Just because someone states a different opinion does not give you the right to deride them.

That merely demonstrates how lazy your argument is; and that is the wider problem here. You're all so happy back-slapping and bitching that you can't see the world as it is, more nuanced and grey than lazy, simplistic black and white statements.

"If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

Do try a little bit harder, we might actually get somewhere.

Oh, please. Stop with the pearl clutching, Helen Lovejoy. No one buys your performative outrage.

When someone's opinion is complete nonsense based on blatant lies, their opinion is not worthy of respecting. Mockery of willful stupidity is called 'repercussions for your actions', not an offense to your freedom of speech, and you know it. You are free to spout drivel, and we are free to mock that drivel.

We don't respect flat earthers, birthers, 9/11 Truthers, reptilian believers, people who think black people hatch out of eggs, or anything like that. Likewise, we don't respect anyone trying to push the 'both sides' narrative or 'horseshoe extremism' theory, because time and again it has been proven that the 'far left' does 'extreme' stuff like break windows and start trash fires in pursuit of goals like EXPANDING rights, and protesting injustice, while the far right brings guns and shoots people they disagree with, or drive their trucks through crowds they disagree with, or blow up day care centers to protest...'somethingsomethingTheGubmint', or shoot up a campus full of 'cucks', or riot with clear intent to harm those they disagree with, or try to overthrow the government, or murder cops (who they only pretend to care about when white cops who kill black people for no reason are held accountable)...

'Both sides are equally extreme!' is, at BEST, mental masturbation. At worst, it's deliberate obfuscation of reality by someone acting with ill intent.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I beg your pardon?

It would seem you prefer to enact ad hominem attacks rather than deal with a substantive issue.

On election night I came on here and was greeted with a Greek chorus of despair. I said, Take heart! Have courage! Nah, you're not buying.

I came here when you were all pissing and shitting yourselves over a coup that never even happened... and I said Have courage, take heart, and was told I didn't know what I was talking about.

When I reasonably and rationally stated why there was no coup and that you can't dismiss what Trump stands for by labelling all his supporters racists whilst ignoring the underlying issues... then I was told to be quiet.

Just because someone states a different opinion does not give you the right to deride them.

That merely demonstrates how lazy your argument is; and that is the wider problem here. You're all so happy back-slapping and bitching that you can't see the world as it is, more nuanced and grey than lazy, simplistic black and white statements.

"If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

Do try a little bit harder, we might actually get somewhere.
You like to mentally masturbate.

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oregon GOP calls the Insurrection a "false flag." Don't believe what you can see or hear......
View attachment 28768821
Oh, Oregon...Portland is so progressive, but the boonies are SO regressive...thankfully, there's a very small number of them, as evidenced by how blue we are as as state, overall. This is just the same few angry old white men being angry old white men and raging at not being all that matters anymore, for the most part...

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, apparently, Kellyanne Conartist posted a topless photo of her daughter. This after the supercut of abusive language and behavior. Police were called to the home, and in response, George Conway posted what he claimed was something his daughter asked him to post, a video that comes across like a proof-of-life hostage video. "I am fine. My parents are treating me well. Please don't call police anymore or spread hate for my family."

Republican family values in action, folks...!

Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So, apparently, Kellyanne Conartist posted a topless photo of her daughter. This after the supercut of abusive language and behavior. Police were called to the home, and in response, George Conway posted what he claimed was something his daughter asked him to post, a video that comes across like a proof-of-life hostage video. "I am fine. My parents are treating me well. Please don't call police anymore or spread hate for my family."

They're a bunch of fkng hypocrites. No surprise there:

A woman charged in the Capitol insurrection used an 'emergency holiday' at her job as a corrections officer to join Trump's rally that led to the deadly riot
Florida police officer fired after Facebook posts supporting Capitol riot, mocking 'Black Lives Matter'
Airport police officer identifies suspect in Capitol riot after disturbance on flight | TheHill

FBI Says It Identified Maryland Man Who Sprayed Fire Extinguisher While on Capitol Steps During D.C. Insurrection
Feds Say Woman Who Allegedly Stole Pelosi's Laptop in Capitol Riot Encouraged Others to Destroy Evidence

Reactions: ActionBuddy

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This may have already been posted in one of the 50 threads about the disaster known as Donald J. Trump. Oh, well. If so, here it is again:

The Washington Post:
Pentagon restricted commander of D.C. Guard ahead of Capitol riot

The commander of the D.C. National Guard said the Pentagon restricted his authority ahead of the riot at the U.S. Capitol, requiring higher-level sign-off to respond that cost time as the events that day spiraled out of control.

Local commanders typically have the power to take military action on their own to save lives or prevent significant property damage in an urgent situation when there isn’t enough time to obtain approval from headquarters.

But Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commanding general of the District of Columbia National Guard, said the Pentagon essentially took that power and other authorities away from him ahead of the short-lived insurrection on Jan. 6. That meant he couldn’t immediately roll out troops when he received a panicked phone call from the Capitol Police chief warning that rioters were about to enter the U.S. Capitol.

“All military commanders normally have immediate response authority to protect property, life, and in my case, federal functions — federal property and life,” Walker said in an interview. “But in this instance I did not have that authority.”

Walker and former Army secretary Ryan D. McCarthy, along with other top officials, briefed the House Appropriations Committee on Tuesday behind closed doors about the events, the beginning of what is likely to become a robust congressional inquiry into the preparations for a rally that devolved into a riot at the Capitol, resulting in five people dead and representing a significant security failure.

When he said, "the Pentagon", we know he means the new, Trump appointees, in the pentagon!

A/B

Reactions: Novaboy and b.c.

Who is this again?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This may have already been posted in one of the 50 threads about the disaster known as Donald J. Trump. Oh, well. If so, here it is again:

The Washington Post:
Pentagon restricted commander of D.C. Guard ahead of Capitol riot

The commander of the D.C. National Guard said the Pentagon restricted his authority ahead of the riot at the U.S. Capitol, requiring higher-level sign-off to respond that cost time as the events that day spiraled out of control.

Local commanders typically have the power to take military action on their own to save lives or prevent significant property damage in an urgent situation when there isn’t enough time to obtain approval from headquarters.

But Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commanding general of the District of Columbia National Guard, said the Pentagon essentially took that power and other authorities away from him ahead of the short-lived insurrection on Jan. 6. That meant he couldn’t immediately roll out troops when he received a panicked phone call from the Capitol Police chief warning that rioters were about to enter the U.S. Capitol.

“All military commanders normally have immediate response authority to protect property, life, and in my case, federal functions — federal property and life,” Walker said in an interview. “But in this instance I did not have that authority.”

Walker and former Army secretary Ryan D. McCarthy, along with other top officials, briefed the House Appropriations Committee on Tuesday behind closed doors about the events, the beginning of what is likely to become a robust congressional inquiry into the preparations for a rally that devolved into a riot at the Capitol, resulting in five people dead and representing a significant security failure.

When he said, "the Pentagon", we know he means the new, Trump appointees, in the pentagon!

A/B

No actually it HASN'T been posted yet. I had the story among the dozen or so others like it, but there are so many such stories now that one can cover them all without posting a veritable avalanche of right winged, anarchist atrocities. So thanks for posting it.

MEANWHILE:

31 police officers are under investigation over their suspected involvement in the Capitol riot, as departments face pressure to weed out white nationalists
2 men arrested during Philadelphia vote count sent back to jail after U.S. Capitol rally attendance - 6abc Philadelphia
New Video Makes Powerful Case That Trump Incited His Followers To Storm The Capitol - MBNC News
Doctor that promoted false hydroxychloroquine claims arrested in connection with Capitol riot | TheHill
Oregon Republican party falsely suggests US Capitol attack was a 'false flag'

Reactions: ActionBuddy

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who is this again?

Kellyanne Conway.

Former 'advisor' and spokesperson for Trump, and before that, as right wing spin machine who manages to never answer a single question or actually address what's being discussed, because she just blathers on about nothing to fill air time. She has been a regular panelist on Bill Maher's shows since, I believe, the Politically Incorrect days, for some reason.

Literally every time I see her being interviewed, it's an exercise in self restraint to not throw something at the TV in frustration that anyone wastes time inviting a woman who never says ANYTHING of value for an interview she will use to spin some horrific Republican policy or horror like child separation or 'good people on both sides' or what have you. The woman is a notorious liar, con artist (this the 'clever' play on her last name), and apparently verbally and physically abused her daughter. And then posted a topless photo of said daughter to social media.

Now, it may be that she ACTUALLY was hacked, unlike every other time a right winger said or did something stupid and awful and said it was hackers to avoid taking responsibility for excusing pedophilia, or hand waving white terrorism, or using an obvious racial slur they pretend not to know was one. She may not be guilty of posting underage nudes of her daughter as revenge for Claudia being 'uppity'. But whatever else is going on, that house is clearly unsafe for a minor, both physically and psychologically.

Until I see otherwise, I believe that a professional liar who looks you in the eye as she feeds you verbal poison - like this walking, talking meth scarecrow - is capable of anything.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kellyanne Conway.

Former 'advisor' and spokesperson for Trump, and before that, as right wing spin machine who manages to never answer a single question or actually address what's being discussed, because she just blathers on about nothing to fill air time. She has been a regular panelist on Bill Maher's shows since, I believe, the Politically Incorrect days, for some reason.

Literally every time I see her being interviewed, it's an exercise in self restraint to not throw something at the TV in frustration that anyone wastes time inviting a woman who never says ANYTHING of value for an interview she will use to spin some horrific Republican policy or horror like child separation or 'good people on both sides' or what have you. The woman is a notorious liar, con artist (this the 'clever' play on her last name), and apparently verbally and physically abused her daughter. And then posted a topless photo of said daughter to social media.

Now, it may be that she ACTUALLY was hacked, unlike every other time a right winger said or did something stupid and awful and said it was hackers to avoid taking responsibility for excusing pedophilia, or hand waving white terrorism, or using an obvious racial slur they pretend not to know was one. She may not be guilty of posting underage nudes of her daughter as revenge for Claudia being 'uppity'. But whatever else is going on, that house is clearly unsafe for a minor, both physically and psychologically.

Until I see otherwise, I believe that a professional liar who looks you in the eye as she feeds you verbal poison - like this walking, talking meth scarecrow - is capable of anything.
Kellyanne would have described the attack on the Capital as being like a Mothers Union coach party visit, very orderly, peaceful and blown up out of all proportion by the press. .

Reactions: zinderel and b.c.

zinderel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kellyanne would have described the attack on the Capital as being like a Mothers Union coach party visit, very orderly, peaceful and blown up out of all proportion by the press. .
And then pivot to how great a man Donald Trump is because, as a woman? Just being able to be IN the Oval Office is an achievement. And even if she never won any arguments, she was respectful and honored that she was only there because Saint Donald allowed her to breathe in his air, so...she just looks at the good stuff, and doesn’t get why people focus so much on the negative...