Intact Guys – Poll related to sensitivity

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Sapien, Apr 11, 2010.

?

If when clothed and in public the head of your penis becomes uncovered ….

1. It feels good so I leave it that way for an extended period of time.

22.2%
  2. At first if feels good but it will feel uncomfortable so I adjust it when I starts bothering me.

26.7%
  3. At first it feels okay but will soon fee uncomfortable so I adjust soon as I can.

8.9%
  4. It feels uncomfortable right away so I make an adjustment as soon as I can.

33.3%
  5. I am circumcised; I just want to express my opinion.

8.9%
  1. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    Please answer accurately and feel free to comment to help clarify your experiences related to this.

If when clothed and in public the head of your penis becomes uncovered ….

2. SR_Manny Manparts

SR_Manny Manparts New Member

It doesn't feel uncomfortable, but I know that it'll start rolling back in its own and that's when it bothers (mostly because i don't trim my pubes and hair may get stuck in the process), so I fix it!

3. Kyle123

Kyle123 New Member

When I got my first girlfriend and quickly noticed that my head was ultra-sensitve, so much so that any blowjob or sex with a uncovered head was terribly uncomfortable I started wearing my skin back all day in order to try and lose a bit of that sensitivity.

About 8-9 months later, I can now enjoy a blowjob, as touching my exposed head does not cause pain anymore.

I still like to leave it retracted in my pants, as it does allow the bulge to show a little more than when its covered.

4. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine will become rather sensitive will always leads to a hard-on

5. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    I am circumcised but restoring. I mechanically keep the skin over my glans most of the time. I find that when I am wearing very smooth/silky underwear and I am not retaining it feels good and does cause sexual excitement. However, after awhile it begins to feel uncomfortable. When wearing rougher cloth underwear I find that having my glans exposed to it is uncomfortable right away.

Draft saved Draft deleted