Intactivists attempt to ban circucision in SF

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The medical community has not recommended against circumcision. They simply decided to not promote it.

Unless there is agreement within the medical community that clearly states that circumcision is harmful and should not be performed unless absolutely necessary, then a government has no right to meddle in a medical issue and must leave the decision to remain between parents and the doctors.

Now, consider that the medical community has long called cigarettes harmful, and despite warnings on boxes, they continue to be legal. And they cause cancer. Circumcision reduces incidence of problems.

Man you on crack.

1. ITS NOT A MEDICAL ISSUE (medical ppl say it necessary and so cant be called a medical issue)
2.Do you force your children to smoke? im not suggesting outlawing circumcision, i am suggesting to ban infant circumcision.

How you fail to see that making a decision that may be unwanted for someone else is unfair and goes against human rights is beyond me. But if you are sure that it is ok to make such decisions for others than will you let me change ur cock to how i think it would look best?