integrated gym class (guy/girl)

beckx23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont know how it is every where else in the world but in the u.s., illinois specificly, we have gym with both guys and girls. now dont get me wrong i love it, especially volleyball, but when you forget your shorts you have to get rentals and i know that its a simple solution but sometimes you forget. now these rental shorts are tiny, im talking like adult small. and i do wear a jock which still doesnt hide anything. if anything it bunches it up and makes a bigger buldge but still how can i stop it from flopping around? i like the attention but the other day my teacher, female by the way, made me sit out of class and made me stay after to explain that those shorts were "distracting the girls" and i needed to remember my own. but that still doesnt hide it at all cause there mesh. so i need help!!! anyone else have the same prob???

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont know how it is every where else in the world but in the u.s., illinois specificly, we have gym with both guys and girls. now dont get me wrong i love it, especially volleyball, but when you forget your shorts you have to get rentals and i know that its a simple solution but sometimes you forget. now these rental shorts are tiny, im talking like adult small. and i do wear a jock which still doesnt hide anything. if anything it bunches it up and makes a bigger buldge but still how can i stop it from flopping around? i like the attention but the other day my teacher, female by the way, made me sit out of class and made me stay after to explain that those shorts were "distracting the girls" and i needed to remember my own. but that still doesnt hide it at all cause there mesh. so i need help!!! anyone else have the same prob???

Well, I think we need to see photos to find out how distracting your bulge is.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This whole thing sounds fishy. How old are you?

Rental shorts? Never heard of such a thing. And are you sure you aren't deliberately "forgetting" your personal shorts?

levelhead86

Just Browsing
Media
When I was in school, I remember being in gym class with a pair of thin, vented shorts *same pair every week*. My underwear got soaked during swimming class *long story*, so I didn't have any undies for gym.

When I got into gym, we were playing dodgeball, and I see this one girl in my class kinda eyeballing me; which made things worse because it gave me a half chub... THEN, she calls over her friend and they're both totally gawking and giggling with eachother *they didn't really think I noticed, because I was try not to be obvious*. Needless to say, I had to rub one out when I got into the locker room. It was AWESOME....

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We had an integrated gym class as well in my highschool. Its pretty much the norm. One time a girl pointed out to the other kids not 2 feet away from me that she noticed my bulge during warmups. Small ass shorts :p
Didnt mind it so much for oggling teen girl butts however heh.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This whole thing sounds fishy. How old are you? Rental shorts? Never heard of such a thing. And are you sure you aren't deliberately "forgetting" your personal shorts?

I concur! I should think after making this embarassing mistake he would never do it again. Why does he not have a gym locker in which to put gym clothes? The rental shorts thing is a new one on me as well.

macauboy

Just Browsing
Media
its real. IN junior high , wee had to wear our PE clothes. If you forget , you get 2 chances to loan them from the coach so those most be loaned (rental shorts)