integrated gym class (guy/girl)

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by beckx23, Nov 27, 2007.

1. beckx23

beckx23 Member

i dont know how it is every where else in the world but in the u.s., illinois specificly, we have gym with both guys and girls. now dont get me wrong i love it, especially volleyball, but when you forget your shorts you have to get rentals and i know that its a simple solution but sometimes you forget. now these rental shorts are tiny, im talking like adult small. and i do wear a jock which still doesnt hide anything. if anything it bunches it up and makes a bigger buldge but still how can i stop it from flopping around? i like the attention but the other day my teacher, female by the way, made me sit out of class and made me stay after to explain that those shorts were "distracting the girls" and i needed to remember my own. but that still doesnt hide it at all cause there mesh. so i need help!!! anyone else have the same prob???

2. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Well, I think we need to see photos to find out how distracting your bulge is.

3. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    She made you stay after because she wanted it

4. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    This whole thing sounds fishy. How old are you?

Rental shorts? Never heard of such a thing. And are you sure you aren't deliberately "forgetting" your personal shorts?

5. levelhead86

levelhead86 New Member

When I was in school, I remember being in gym class with a pair of thin, vented shorts *same pair every week*. My underwear got soaked during swimming class *long story*, so I didn't have any undies for gym.

When I got into gym, we were playing dodgeball, and I see this one girl in my class kinda eyeballing me; which made things worse because it gave me a half chub... THEN, she calls over her friend and they're both totally gawking and giggling with eachother *they didn't really think I noticed, because I was try not to be obvious*. Needless to say, I had to rub one out when I got into the locker room. It was AWESOME....

6. petewentzlover

Albums:

hahaha good one:biggrin1:

7. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

We had an integrated gym class as well in my highschool. Its pretty much the norm. One time a girl pointed out to the other kids not 2 feet away from me that she noticed my bulge during warmups. Small ass shorts :p
    Didnt mind it so much for oggling teen girl butts however heh.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

I concur! I should think after making this embarassing mistake he would never do it again. Why does he not have a gym locker in which to put gym clothes? The rental shorts thing is a new one on me as well.

9. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Great unit there, PeteWentzLover :smile:

10. macauboy

macauboy New Member

its real. IN junior high , wee had to wear our PE clothes. If you forget , you get 2 chances to loan them from the coach so those most be loaned (rental shorts)

Draft saved Draft deleted