intelligence and penis size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Danny_Doubledong, Oct 9, 2009.

1. D_Danny_Doubledong

D_Danny_Doubledong New Member

2. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Is this the male equivalent of the old canard that blondes and/or big-breasted women are dumb...??? :684: Doesn't sound very scientific to me..... :redface:

#2 karldergrosse, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  3. mynameisnobody

mynameisnobody New Member

"With new techniques in hand ..."

Ha ha, très droll.

With an opening like that, it's pretty clear that the writer isn't taking it seriously. And that's a clue that nobody else should, either.

4. the_reverend

Gold Member

who did the research, the Institute of Unendowed Nerds? because the Consortium of Hung Geeks begs to differ. ;)

i'm plenty damn smart and plenty damn hung. sometimes, the Lord does give with both hands. :p

5. D_Kirkhaus Komandohanger

That blog post was beyond moronic. Way to go buddy, with showing the entire Internet your complete lack of comprehension of how results gathered from scientific studies must be taken in consideration with the context of numerous variables effecting the outcomes and thus the data being interpreted from it.
    This coupled with shoddy logic and false dichotomies with regard to both penis size and intelligence.
    Also notice how there is only a single study conducted by a single researcher that "backs up" the supposed intelligence/penis size correlation in addition to his conclusion being solely based on other shoddy "science". Read the article closely and you'll notice that the only reason that the researcher even thinks there is a correlation between brain and dick ability is because of previous studies stating a relationship with race & intelligence (Which is also quite shaky from a scientific standpoint, but that's for another thread).
    It mostly appears that the researcher's statements seem to have been based on an unscientific preconception that skewed his conclusions and interpretation of the data into a conformationally biased conclusion.
    Seriously, if you understand anything at all about the scientific method of proper data gathering and the accurate interpretation of said data then both the study and the blog post are laughable.

6. B_hungprepjock

B_hungprepjock New Member

I agree. I think what the researcher did is commit a logical fallacy (no pun intended) that is technically known as 'begging the question.' That is to say, he assumed as propositions in his argument the conclusions he wanted to reach.

7. D_Danny_Doubledong

D_Danny_Doubledong New Member

More penis = Less brain. lol!!

8. Sabln9A

Sabln9A New Member

If brains are inversely correlated to penis size, then I am a fucking genious!

Now if that inverse correlation also applies to balls, I am an idiiot.

9. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its very interesting the argument , because really man have to heads u organs that work with a lot of blood his brain and his peniss .
    As sexuality is constant in a man , the amount of blood required in boths case its important .
    As to say impossible serve to several chief .One of them must be under the other or its the head or its the penis .
    Of course ideal its that mainly work brain things (intelligence) , and later sexual things, and helped with a regular or small fluid of blood .
    AS a second job that don't require a lot of time , effort , ectc.. but produce certain satisfaction and pleasure (same as case of the job some extra money , but don't main income ) such effort ,energy ectc.. its for the main job

10. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    This gives new meaning to the word schadenfreude.

11. D_Bob Scratchit

D_Bob Scratchit New Member

I beg to differ!

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems to be true that Africans have the largest average penis size, Asians are the smallest average, and whites are somewhere in-between, although the differences in average are not massive and mostly relate to thickness, which most women get excited about in any case.

So from here we go to Asians are smarter, Africans dumbest, and whites somewhere in-between. Which, for someone married to an African, is a long bow to draw, and not just my wife but many of the Africans I know. Sub-Saharan Africa as a continent has struggled, but that is more due to cultural issues, the legacy of colonial rule, and a lack of fertile land and reliable rainfall, rather than non-intelligence of the inhabitants. Other parts of the world have struggled relative to Western countries in an economic sense, and that doesn't imply a lack of intelligence either.

13. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dunno, I am rather intelligent and well hung: I guess I wouldn't fit into the statistical model. Sadly, most research like this is deeply flawed.

14. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
    God, I really hope this is a joke. These "researchers" and blog "writers" obviously don't even know what intelligence means, which makes the study all the more tragic.

15. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In some cases it is directly related :biggrin1:

16. Champtw

Champtw New Member

Albums:
    I dont' mean to stray off the topic, but here's a question: who would be willing to "trade" one for the other? I've always been content with my cock size....but lately I think I need more brains to do what I'm doing....

17. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

Unless of course the two coincide.

18. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

I feel pretty smart. Hang on, does this mean... (look down my pants)... shit!

19. Notsoproud

Notsoproud New Member

Albums:
    Sometime the lord giventh nothing :(

20. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's akin to how your body only has enough blood to power, at a given time, your brain, or your digestion. With big-tooled blokes, there's too much blood diverted away from the brain at crucial times and intellectual functioning is not able to fully flourish.

See also the well-researched syndrome in which a significant denial with regards to one's limitations on intelligence afflicts 96% of big-dicked men.

Draft saved Draft deleted