Intelligent women enjoy sex more than 'bimbos', research finds

D_Peter Stubigg

Account Disabled
Media
This isn't surprising. A woman's personality doesn't change just because she's wearing clothes or not. Playful, empathetic, intelligent women are always more enjoyable company, whether you're around them in an office environment or you're sharing their time at a sex club.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does it really matter why anyone's here? i'm sure the reasons if you asked some people, and got the TRUTH, would be surprising.

anyway, what the fuck does she have to prove to any of you? oh, right. nothing.

so if she says she enjoys being on the forums for big dicks, and doesn't like sex, that's what she says. the fact of the matter is none of you will ever know the answer, because you aren't her. no reason to tell her she's lying or argue about it. -_-

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Well, obviously, the results of the study aren't cast iron absolutes... there are intelligent women who hate sex and 'bimbos' who enjoy it. Presumably the study showed that it's more likely to be the other way around.

More importantly - do men enjoy sex more with intelligent women, or with 'bimbos'?

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Well, obviously, the results of the study aren't cast iron absolutes... there are intelligent women who hate sex and 'bimbos' who enjoy it. Presumably the study showed that it's more likely to be the other way around.

More importantly - do men enjoy sex more with intelligent women, or with 'bimbos'?

I really enjoy intelligent women who play bimbos in bed.:biggrin1:

Which is the point of the study.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bullshit.

the study has been reported in a stupidly distorted way.
they studied twin. the more emotionally intelligent twin had better sex.
that takes into account nothing of her basic ability to orgasm.
because they're twins they start with the same physical ability...assuming there's no injury from childbirth etc.
some women are built more orgasmic than others.
look at me! i'm quoting myself!!

now why would i be doing that?

:rolleyes:

the study only proves that you can optimise on what you are capable of if you have high EI.
and EI is not linked to intellect, so the word ''bimbo'' is hopelessly misplaced.
and not everybody is capable of the same levels of orgasm.

the study does not even hint at your assumptions.

some of you are, to be frank, really stupid!

Last edited:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
look at me! i'm quoting myself!!

now why would i be doing that?

:rolleyes:

the study only proves that you can optimise on what you are capable of if you have high EI.
and EI is not linked to intellect, so the word ''bimbo'' is hopelessly misplaced.
and not everybody is capable of the same levels of orgasm.

the study does not even hint at your assumptions.

some of you are, to be frank, really stupid!

Who are you talking to? Yourself?

Study or no study intelligent women can play bimbo's while bimbo's can't play intelligent women.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who are you talking to? Yourself?

Study or no study intelligent women can play bimbo's while bimbo's can't play intelligent women.
EI has nothing to do with being a bimbo.
you could have a PHD in astrophysics and still have low EI.
or you could need velcro shoes and have high EI.

where does 'bimbo' come into it?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i get terribly frustrated at the grotesque misreporting of science these days. it seems to have become the norm.
the people who ran this study must be puking at the headlines and reactions. completely false assumptions.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
EI has nothing to do with being a bimbo.
you could have a PHD in astrophysics and still have low EI.
or you could need velcro shoes and have high EI.

where does 'bimbo' come into it?

And you're coming to a point when?

Smart women enjoy sex more and it is more enjoyable to have sex with them. Exceptions? Sure, so what?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Smart women enjoy sex more
^^^that! my point is that that statement is entirely false, and that nothing ion the study indicated it was true.

but people never see beyond a snappy headline and consider the actual study, or the methods used.

it's not about exceptions to a rule. there is no such rule.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Smart women enjoy sex more and it is more enjoyable to have sex with them. Exceptions? Sure, so what?

the point, if you were reading at all, is that the study is flawed and does not involve ALL women. it was a study on twins. not on women in general. furthermore, it has nothing to do with a woman being a slut or not. the study simply stated that the twin with a higher EI enjoyed sex more. it had nothing to do with intelligence or whether the woman was a whore or not. :rolleyes:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
^^^that! my point is that that statement is entirely false, and that nothing ion the study indicated it was true.

but people never see beyond a snappy headline and consider the actual study, or the methods used.

I repeat: Exceptions? Sure, so what?

Most studies are not about absolutes.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
the point, if you were reading at all, is that the study is flawed and does not involve ALL women. it was a study on twins. not on women in general. furthermore, it has nothing to do with a woman being a slut or not. the study simply stated that the twin with a higher EI enjoyed sex more. it had nothing to do with intelligence or whether the woman was a whore or not. :rolleyes:

EI and evolutionary psyche are b.s. for the most part.

But if a woman with "higher EI" is better able to participate in getting herself off by either being comfortable touching herself while engaged in sex with her man, or if she can better empathize with him and not take a critical nature to bed with her, she will likely get off more than a woman not quite in touch with herself or her s.o.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes...twins...

sexuality and sexual enjoyment is affected by many factors.
actual physical structure, hormone balance etc...
for example, proximity of clit to hole has been shown to influence ease of orgasm. also it has been shown that some women do not have a g-spot, and obviously this will influence ease of orgasm too.

the assumption is that in twins they will be roughly the same.
they will have the same physical ability to orgasm as each other.
but, on average, the one with better emotional intelligence is more orgasmic.

but were you to compare non twins, the high EI woman with no g-spot and a clit far from hole would not orgasm as easily or as often as the woman with low EI, a sensitive g-spot and a clit close to hole.

it's not a case of exceptions.
it merely indicates that you can have the best sex your body is capable of having if you have high EI.
I repeat: Exceptions? Sure, so what?

Most studies are not about absolutes.
i'm sorry but you're actually too stupid to further respond to.
bye.