Intelligent women enjoy sex more than 'bimbos', research finds

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EI and evolutionary psyche are b.s. for the most part.

But if a woman with "higher EI" is better able to participate in getting herself off by either being comfortable touching herself while engaged in sex with her man, or if she can better empathize with him and not take a critical nature to bed with her, she will likely get off more than a woman not quite in touch with herself or her s.o.

i wasn't arguing that. i was agreeing with dolfette. it has nothing to do with whether a woman is promiscuous or not, OR if she's more intellectual. that's all i was trying to say. :shrug:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
yes...twins...

sexuality and sexual enjoyment is affected by many factors.
actual physical structure, hormone balance etc...
for example, proximity of clit to hole has been shown to influence ease of orgasm. also it has been shown that some women do not have a g-spot, and obviously this will influence ease of orgasm too.

the assumption is that in twins they will be roughly the same.
they will have the same physical ability to orgasm as each other.
but, on average, the one with better emotional intelligence is more orgasmic.

but were you to compare non twins, the high EI woman with no g-spot and a clit far from hole would not orgasm as easily or as often as the woman with low EI, a sensitive g-spot and a clit close to hole.

it's not a case of exceptions.
it merely indicates that you can have the best sex your body is capable of having if you have high EI.

i'm sorry but you're actually too stupid to further respond to.
bye.

What's funny is that you don't "get" the twin study paradigm.

All other things being EQUAL in women who are not twins (eg. clit location), the woman with a higher EI according to the study would be more orgasmic.

I prescribe sex. Go get yourself some Dol.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EI has nothing to do with being a bimbo.
you could have a PHD in astrophysics and still have low EI.
or you could need velcro shoes and have high EI.

where does 'bimbo' come into it?

I was thinking this too. EI is different from IQ. I've taken both kinds of tests and consistently come out with a high IQ but low EI. And I love sex! :smile: As for 'bimbo', I think of that as a particular type of woman - one who is attractive (possibly through "surgically enhanced means" though and fake-y looking, but not necessarily), but not too bright (in the IQ sense, not necessarily the EI sense). And yes, there are men who are this way too, someone mentioned "himbos"... they're the guys who look good but are not too bright. I dated a himbo once, a long time ago. :biggrin1: He thought science fiction was the name of a movie and that alternative rock was the name of a band. I had to chuckle over that. We only had one date though. And no, I never found out what it was like to have sex with him - I was turned off more by his homophobic comments (on a first date - sheesh!) than by his "himbo-ness".

EI and evolutionary psyche are b.s. for the most part.

But if a woman with "higher EI" is better able to participate in getting herself off by either being comfortable touching herself while engaged in sex with her man, or if she can better empathize with him and not take a critical nature to bed with her, she will likely get off more than a woman not quite in touch with herself or her s.o.

I'll totally agree that evolutionary psychology is BS! I refer to it as "sexism disguised as science".

But I do see a need for EI, even though mine is rather low. It can be developed though - it's not hard-wired (unlike the evo-psych types, I think that very few things are hard-wired, and those that are, are hard-wired into all of us, not just men, not just women, and not just those with seemingly high EI, etc.)

I'm cool with touching myself during sex! As for empathizing and not being critical, well it depends on the situation. Usually I don't think I'm either extreme, but probably closer to empathizing. Of course if you do something that I find obnoxious, I'm going to be critical about that! But that doesn't happen all that often, although it has happened...

Last edited:

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i get terribly frustrated at the grotesque misreporting of science these days. it seems to have become the norm.
the people who ran this study must be puking at the headlines and reactions. completely false assumptions.
ROFL "These days?" Reporters have degrees in Journalism, which is as far from being a science as anything on Earth. They couldn't handle real science if it came with an ergonomic memory-gel grip on its carrying strap!

Last edited:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFL "These days?" Reporters have degrees in Journalism, which is as far from being a science as anything on Earth. They couldn't handle real science if it came with an ergonomic memory-gel grip on its carrying strap!

One of my favorite quotes ever! :biggrin1: (And I'm interested in science AND journalism, but not pseudoscientific evo-psych bs!)