Intense Edging - would love to see more of this guy

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know!!! edgind without handsfree loads, its like faking male orgasms

If you knew a bit more about the technique, you'd know he did orgasm..he just didn't squirt. Orgasm and ejaculation are two TOTALLY different functions that occur at the same time.... UNLESS you mentally train to seperate them. Read up on it and try it... once you get the hang of it, you'll "cum your brains out"...:wink: I do this regularly... this past Saturday I was in the mood...I edged and played from 8 in the a.m till almost 1... I lost count of how many full body orgasms I had...I then squirted a HUGE watery load all over.... I'm getting horny just thinking about it ! Its awesome to do though.....

Last edited:

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you knew a bit more about the technique, you'd know he did orgasm..he just didn't squirt. Orgasm and ejaculation are two TOTALLY different functions that occur at the same time.... UNLESS you mentally train to seperate them. Read up on it and try it... once you get the hang of it, you'll "cum your brains out"...:wink: I do this regularly... this past Saturday I was in the mood...I edged and played from 8 in the a.m till almost 1... I lost count of how many full body orgasms I had...I then squirted a HUGE watery load all over.... I'm getting horny just thinking about it ! Its awesome to do though.....

You may have all the precum you want... you still are able to cum

jodude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Right with ya uncutblond34. That dude hovered around the edge for hours...slowly and surely repeating the much anticipated journey towards it.

Oh and I've seen him bust ; )