Intense Edging - would love to see more of this guy

bigboy7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
omg. how do you do this? when i edge and get to PONR, it is almost anti-climatic. The build up subsides. Then I go at it again. How do you push for the orgasm without ejaculating? I so desperately want to know! lol.

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you knew a bit more about the technique, you'd know he did orgasm..he just didn't squirt. Orgasm and ejaculation are two TOTALLY different functions that occur at the same time.... UNLESS you mentally train to seperate them. Read up on it and try it... once you get the hang of it, you'll "cum your brains out"...:wink: I do this regularly... this past Saturday I was in the mood...I edged and played from 8 in the a.m till almost 1... I lost count of how many full body orgasms I had...I then squirted a HUGE watery load all over.... I'm getting horny just thinking about it ! Its awesome to do though.....

agreed orgasm control as in the Taoist books by Mantak Chia are really amazing edging techniques that are mind-blowing once you perfect the techniques. This vid is way hot and yes, an explosion would be great to see. Anything else on this guy?

Last edited:

unnamed521

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
its easy when you feel you are gonna cum you need to stop and make a slower fap, hope you understand, English is not my foreign languaje.

delayed reply - this guy is just spectacular (speaking of edging)