Intense intimacy with a straight friend. Has this happened to you?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over the past couple of years I made friends with a straight guy at work. First it was coffee breaks together then it was going on outings sometimes with his wife more often not.

He is the type of guy who is very personable and easy to talk about things intimate and what ever is on your mind.

I told him I was gay which didnt bother him at all.He said he was totally straight. Over the years I fantasized what it would be like to have sex with him but I feared if I make a pass at him it might ruin our friendship. I shared on occasion hotel rooms with him when we were at work conventions.

Seeing him without clothes off only fed my fantasies. Lets say hes built and very hung.

Recently approx 500 people were let go from our company including both of us. We got our notices on a Friday and I stopped by his place in the evening to talk about all the happenings at work.His wife was away at her mothers for the weekend.

He was emotionally upset so I rubbed his neck and shoulder to release some of his stress. I realized that to go any further might overstep boundaries of our friendship. Before I knew it he hugged me and then started to kiss me. I pulled away but he said it was ok.It seemed after that I willingly gave in and let whatever he wanted to do happen.

Clothes started coming off. He pushed my head to his very large penis. Before I knew it he was leading me to the bedroom and everything became more intimate. He slipped on a condom and said he wanted me to show him what making love to a man was all about. I was glad he had a good supply of KY in his side table.

He patiently mounted me. The love making was intense. Ive never felt such intense intimacy during sex with anyone else.I stayed the night and we made love until the sun came up.

We kissed as I departed. The following day he called and said while it was a great and hot experience both physically and emotionally he felt it shouldnt happen again.

We agreed to be friends and nothing more. Now since that time my body craves for him. Ive noticed that its a bit more difficult for him to share whats happening in his life even though we still do most of the same other stuff together. He once admitted that it would be very easy to go to bed again with me but he wasnt sure it was right. He is unhappy in his marriage but says other than our one time , he is still straight.

I cant get him sexually out of my mind. I masturbate continually reliving the sex we had. He is now separated from his wife and they are planning to divorce.There are no children. Sometimes I wonder if he has thoughts of making love again? I noticed he had a picture of me on his dresser along with those of family. I see him looking into my eyes longer than normal.

Im not sure where things are at. Im burning with desire to make love with him over and over.One time he hugs me then he pulls back. It seems as though he wants more but then there is hesitation. I dont know whether I should push it any further or what to do?

Has something similar ever happened to you?

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That is tough. I've been through a similar situation but this guy was going for a girlfriend. We had intense sex for many years then all of a sudden we stopped because he wanted to concentrate on women. It was so hard since I've always craved sex with him again. Now I can only be his friend and be happy for him and his girlfriend. I guess I rather have that then to lose him completely. It will pass, you should find someone else to concentrate on to make it easier for you. He seems to be figuring things out. Just be there for him emotionally and not physically. Who knows, maybe in the future things will turn out in your favor

Reactions: Rrr8701

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
. . .He once admitted that it would be very easy to go to bed again with me but he wasnt sure it was right. He is unhappy in his marriage but says other than our one time , he is still straight.

Your friend sounds really confused, but if he is truly unhappy in his marriage and doesn't think whatever is wrong with his relationship can be fixed, you need to let him end his current relationship and give him ample time to get used to being single again. You have virtually no chance of having a healthy, sustainable relationship with him right now, assuming he would even consider having one with you. Seldom does the person who helps someone else transition out of a bad relationship end up living happily ever with the wounded soul once s/he has fully recovered from the break-up. Let him process whatever is going on in his life without adding an additional level of complexity to the situation. If something was meant to be between the two of you, it will still be when he's ready and truly available to have another relationship again.

Barloga

Just Browsing
Media
Check-out several of the "g0y" [spelled with a Zero]. You will find several men speak of relationships very similar to this.

Take the time to read them. . .and process them. You may wish to share them with you Bud.

athleticguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This was interesting to read; I was/am in a similar situation. My straight guy keeps caving in, and we've been having hookups for nearly 3 years. Ultimately, he wasn't in the right frame of mind (long bouts of mental anguish, I'm sure your friend has been the same) and it kinda burned out. Now friendship seems awkward.

Reading your story, albeit similar to my own, was easier for me to analyse things. Give the guy space, but still hold the olive branch out for coffee dates, work lunches, beers etc. Don't broach the subject unless he does, and don't be afraid to knock him back a couple times. Let him see how it feels.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, it happened to me again and again (the passionate friendship) except the sex part... I never had a chance to have sex with either of them...

LSebastien

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check-out several of the "g0y" [spelled with a Zero]. You will find several men speak of relationships very similar to this.

Take the time to read them. . .and process them. You may wish to share them with you Bud.

Don't bother. This is just a bonafide CULT made of sexually repressed gay and bisexual men who have deluded themselves into thinking that getting rid of the 'anal' part of sexual relations will make male/male affection more 'acceptable'. People who identify with 'g0y' most likely had overly conservative prudes for parents and/or messed up childhoods.

As for your story, to be honest it sounds totally made up and sounds like a nice fantasy. If it is true, just let him call the shots, he'll let you know what he wants.