intense manual stretches

sixfour

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Are there any videos posted here on how to do the stretching. An explanation would be helpful. I do stretches prior to jelqing but want more length not girth at this time.
Thanks

spid3r4ever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could try keeping the stretching position between 15 to 30 seconds and do more reps. change the sides like up 30 seconds , down 30 seconds, left - right but be careful on how you make your grip cuz you might get your head injured .

D

deleted85856

Pegym.com

You'll be able to find every single thing you need there.

Along with videos ;)

dickeydo

Just Browsing
Media
I'm sure there are instructions on how to do these exercises, but I am being lazy. Can someone explain to me how to stretch and how to jelq (and does the shit really work, I have my doubts). I am going crazy lately stressing about my freakin dick size. I am, on a good day, around 7 x 5. I have always been a mancho type guy (bodybuild for the last 18 years) and never really had much thought to it, but have recently seperated from my son's mother and and frettin over her getting, possibly, a bigger dick. This is truly fuckin my head and life up right now.

dickeydo

Just Browsing
Media
By the way, I would like to get 8 x 6, nothing more really is needed, and to be honest, doubt I could achieve anyway. I do see the website from the post above my previous one. I want to increase length and circumfrence. Fuck, dudes born with massive ones are some lucky motherfuckers, like winning the lottery....Shit!!!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are videos for some basic exercises here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

If you're just starting out, you should avoid doing anything "intense" until you've worked up to it.

I would also suggest doing your girth work first in most cases. Stretching exhausts the penis in a way that can make doing girth work immediately afterwards difficult. The exception is if you get too erect from your girth work, in which case doing length work first would be beneficial.

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came to this thread expecting to see a new stretch :p so I'll tell you one im doing im currently doing one called an A stretch which is basically wherei pull my penis over my wrist and pull whilst doing kegels i usually try to keep pulling and keep the kegels up as long as i can or until my hand slips which then i recontinue this is a very very strong stretch i only reccomend this to people who have been doing PE for a long while

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I came to this thread expecting to see a new stretch :p so I'll tell you one im doing im currently doing one called an A stretch which is basically wherei pull my penis over my wrist and pull whilst doing kegels i usually try to keep pulling and keep the kegels up as long as i can or until my hand slips which then i recontinue this is a very very strong stretch i only reccomend this to people who have been doing PE for a long while

It seems that very few men on LPSG know about PE, so most of them won't benefit from advanced exercises like the A Stretch.

PEGym is an excellent source of videos and information. Another good source of information on basic and advanced penis enlargement information is PEForum.