Intense Orgasms

srredwings05

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get much more intense orgasms when my wife jerks me off rather then an internal cumshot. Does this happen to anyone else? If so, any idea how to intensify the internal cumshot? Thank you.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it happens to me too, I think it's because it's simply a different hand, grip and motion. More often than not getting wanked is better than self-wank because of this.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
a hand is a more versatile tool than a vagina, just as is the mouth. you're probably getting more stimulation from her hand vs her vagina. not better necessarily, just more. you mood may play a role as well too.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know when my wife finishes me off with oral (she swallows) it is MUCH more intense... although it feels more intimate when we finish internal.. You could try pulling out until just your tip is inside when you cum.. insanely hot for you both to watch and really hard not to take the plunge! :) My wife can really feel the pulses this way too.. its all fun! :)

Kaurik

Sexy Member
Media
another possible reason could be because when your wife is jerking you off, you're not the one in control of the pleasure as opposed to when you're thrusting inside of her

i've had times when a handjob was really intense

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting: I've never really been a big fan of hand-jobs from someone else. I guess the thing is though that the hand can grip you much more tightly than the vagina can, and the owner has more control over what it does.

You could ask your wife to consciously squeeze your cock with her pussy when you're coming (feels fantastic). When you're thrusting before you come, ask her to squeeze when you're heading out and relax when you're heading in –*sets up a nice complementary rhythm and makes it feel as if she doesn't want you pulling out. Also, try different positions: some feel tighter than others, as you know.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah...I think it's all about control. When you fuck, you are usually in control of the thrust, the pressure and the pace. While we always know what feels good to us, it is rare that we are good at the random denial of our own pleasure. And it is often this denial that leads to an intense final explosion. A good handjob can do this if the giver is talented.