Intentional Public Display of Your Flaccid State

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nine or 10 years ago, three of my buddies and I took a diving trip to Cozumel. All of us being exhibitions decided to have a little fun at the expense of others. Prior to the trip, Damien had four T-shirts printed up at his father's shop. Just posted a pic and in it you'll see that the scuba flag has a blue penis on each side. So our game plan: everyday drawing lots, we had a new "Dangler of the Day." Rules were simple: (1) wear really short, but loose trunks with no jock or briefs under them; (2) after each dive on the boat and lunch on the beach, sit down and pull the shorts towards your crotch, positioning them so that your flaccid cock dangled in the open; and (3) tally the number of comments (they had to be witnessed by someone else in the group) you received from others. What was really fun and surprising was to see how complete strangers reacted. Younger guys on the boat with their wifes or gf, were the ones that would respond most often. Straight-faced, they'd generally point out that everyone could see and that out of respect for others should cover up with a towel or something. There were other folks that would move around to get a better view and others that would start laughing and move to the front of the boat. Believe me, it was hard not to laugh, even when you were the D of the D. No, I didn't win when it was my turn.

The four of us have played the game on a number of other occasions since then, but it's never been as much fun as the first time.

Reactions: cockmonkey

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the story! I'm one of those that would have made sure I stayed within view to keep eyes full of you guys' danglers. I reckon if someone is poking out of their shorts, then that's what they want to happen. Who am I to argue!?

K

kundalinikat

Great story, I hope it is not as faked as your photos.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great story, I hope it is not as faked as your photos.

Don't know what your problem is. Have told you that I purposely take every one into Microsoft Photo Editor and either sharpen or soften them and reduce the size. Maybe you should do the same. At least then you might get a few comments. Please take this personally, looking at the same cock head or shaft in what, 33 pics, at slightly different angles is just plain BORING!!!