Intentional "wrong-precinct" voting

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by DC_DEEP, Nov 2, 2006.

1. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

So, my very favorite republican (honesty, family values, all that good stuff, remember) has been accused of voting in the wrong precinct. Yep, it happened in Florida, big huge surprise.

For those of you who say "so what???", it does matter for a couple of reasons: The precincts are set up to try to get a balance, an not give any particular district an unfair numbers advantage (gerrymandering aside.) Besides that important point, it is a felony to knowingly, intentionally vote in the wrong precinct. If she actually did it, she knew better, it was no accident. She is not cooperating. I'm guessing that when she finally does make a public statement, she will say it was the fault of those damned pinko-commie-fag-liberal-democrats who set her up. We all know that those pinko-commie-fag-liberal-democrats are the root of all evil.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Gee, if we normal every day folks tried that they'd call Security.

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Well, yeah, Pecker. I have all kinds of questions about that.
    Every time, ever, in my life, that I've gone in the precinct to vote, they checked and ID'd me pretty closely. If she did vote in the wrong one, either the precincts in Florida need some major oversight, or she worked pretty damned hard at committing such a felony. Either way, there's big problems down in Florida. Really big felony voting/election fraud problems.

Of course, there's always the possiblility that all this is a conspiracy by the pinko-commie-fag-liberal-democrat activists, designed to denigrate and slander and discredit her.

4. Onslow

Gold Member

Who would this be again who is getting accused of voter fraud?
    Agreed.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

LOL Onslow, friend, so good to see you again. We need to chat (in private messaging....)

It's obvious to anyone who has watched my posts over the last year or so, but the culprit is Ann Coulter. As much as she rants about liberals (and don't you forget for a second that if you are a fag, you are a liberal) I'm interested to see how she spins this one out.

6. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    I.

Fucking.

HATE.

Ann Coulter!

But i'm a
    pinko-commie-fag-liberal.:rolleyes: I do wonder, though, why she's voting in the first place. I mean, she DID say women shouldn't be allowed to vote... so, does that mean she's not really a woman?

But she's so HOT! *vomits*

7. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Ann Coulter always reminds me of a drag queen.

8. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Check oout her Adam's apple. She's a tranny for sure.

9. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    She does dress like a drag queen, and she talks like a trannie. However, i think likening a drag queen or a trannie to Ann Coulter would be offensive to both. There is no lower life form than Ann Coulter.

10. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Um, not to mention that she also has a job, which is contrary to her proclaimed philosophy. But that's still beside the point. Let's watch and see how it unfolds. She claims to be intelligent. She (more likely than not) voted in her own precinct previously. So how could she end up voting in the wrong precinct this time around?

11. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Ann Coulter thinks I'm gay :eek:

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Well, duh, LPD. She claims that anyone with a high sex drive is gay. She claims that publicly. Now I'm wondering if she doesn't also think that someone with a low sex drive MUST be gay. By the way, LPD, since you are gay, it's your fault she voted in the wrong precinct. You damned communist liberal left-winger.

13. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

When she says in her defense that she was being "stalked" by a priapic British lunatic - you will have to accept her word. :smile:

14. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Hey, I like drag queens!

I just find it ironic that all the diehard homophobic republicans are swooning over the unattainable Ms. Coulter, when they could easily find the real thing just by spending some time in the right bars around the Church/Wellesley intersection in Toronto. :biggrin1:

15. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Pecker, I'm guessing that in your own charming way, you were saying "why the fuss, no big deal."

Legislatures did not make it a felony to vote intentionally in the wrong precinct, just on a whim. There are important reasons for the prohibitions. If she intentionally committed a felony voting fraud, there should definitely be consequences, right?

16. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Much is forgiveable if you're a family values conservative talk show host. Drug abuse, multiple divorce, doctor shopping, sexual harrassment, ...and now it would appear voting fraud as well.

17. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love, some of my best friends are Drag Queens. And Ms. Coulter ain't all that unattainable... she has admited to having many male courters... and alluded to the sexual nature of these courtships. I wonder, does that make HER gay?!?!

If you're a Repugnant you may do whatever you want. That's been their motto since the times of the KKK, when nearly every rebublican in the country was bought into office by the Klan. Somehow they seem to think they are entitled to do as they wish, all-the-while condemning everyone else for doing as they are entitled!

Draft saved Draft deleted