Bamsat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m 28 and gay.. I’ve always been curious about exploring my body while jerking off and.. one sweet day, when I was very near to cum, I noticed that my asshole, unintentionally, was beginning to constrict up (like when you try to hold poop).. when I stopped jerking, it was releasing itself, but when I was near to cum again I did feel it constrict one more time, and it was completely unintentional, like an automatic response from the body near the orgasm.. so I stopped jerking for a moment and i thought: it’s first time I noticed it but obviously it has to happens every time.. what if I try, intentionally , to do the opposite? I mean, to push out really hard (like when you’re pooping) and hold it for the entire orgasm? I did bottom before but I was pushing out only for let the dick enter and I never thought of intentionally pushing while cumming..
so I begun to try and it was so difficult, because if you are not fully connected and focused, your body return immediately to its normal behavior (holding poop muscles ,near orgasm).. I was edging for a while trying to do it, and finally when I was confident enough, I was able to cum while pushing hard my asshole out (I think I farted too) and holding it like that for a while (you have to hold your breath also)… well.. it was a completely new orgasm, more intense , more long and more pleasant, I was literally freaking out! I was able to feel completely every contraction of my perineum muscles while cumming!!it works better if u spread your legs up.. Now i’m about 3 years addicted and when it happens that i’m not focused and not able to do it, I simply not enjoy anymore normal orgasms like those I had all my previous life.. they seems so old to me I guess it’s something that people that experience handsfree prostate orgasm knows. In fact, I was able to have them with this technique! I was wondering, since i ask this question to almost all my sexual partners since then, and no one I know ever tried it before (but they enjoy it a lot trying with my instructions ) , I want to know if someone tried this and if there is something I could add to this mesmerizing masturbation technique.. did I discovered something unusual or is it very common?
Thank you and sorry for my bad English

Bamsat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I understand you correctly, you are doing reverse Kegels — pushing out instead of contracting when very close to orgasm. It’s a great edging technique, you can even get dry orgasms this way.
I would not define them dry orgasms, cum shoots so hard with this technique

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had a similar experience with anal beads, pulling them out as I cum triggers an intense orgasm. The withdrawal overrides the body's natural instincts to 'pull up' and clench those muscles.