interacial relationship?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's perfectly acceptable to have this mindset. How were mixed race couples looked at 50 years ago? All right then. Just because we are 50 years in the future does not mean it's now suddenly ok to mix all the races into one. I've already seen estimates that whites will not be the majority race in America by 2050, and this kind of pussy ass liberal thinking of "love everyone, there are no more color barriers" bullshit is part of the cause.

Whites are whites, blacks are blacks, and never the 2 shall meet.

What if I accidentally had a mixed race kid while tapping some chocolate pussy? Well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. It certainly wouldn't be intentional, that's for sure!

Also, I don't think I'll be seeing that Indian cunt again, she sent an email last night talking about how busy she is and this and that bullshit, and she says the first weekend of September MIGHT be free. Yeah, right, I've heard that before.:kabong:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It's perfectly acceptable to have this mindset. How were mixed race couples looked at 50 years ago? All right then. Just because we are 50 years in the future does not mean it's now suddenly ok to mix all the races into one. I've already seen estimates that whites will not be the majority race in America by 2050, and this kind of pussy ass liberal thinking of "love everyone, there are no more color barriers" bullshit is part of the cause.

What if I accidentally had a mixed race kid while tapping some chocolate pussy? Well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. It certainly wouldn't be intentional, that's for sure!

Also, I don't think I'll be seeing that Indian cunt again, she sent an email last night talking about how busy she is and this and that bullshit, and she says the first weekend of September MIGHT be free. Yeah, right, I've heard that before.:kabong:

Man, you're a winner.

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tiggerpoo always posts about his young black gf and since he and I are friendly I often tease him that she is not in true love with him. :tongue: She is in fact head-over-heels for him; but it suddenly occurred to me that at his age he must have children near her age. I was just curious about their reaction to the relationship.

The truth is when you marry a person you marry their family as well. This is not always a bonus.

ok :smile:
tnx for the update :wink:

one guy i know just recently told me very shocking story how his family rejected his wife and did things behind his back... i always get very sad when people act like this, especialy family, but how can you make them happy if you are not...

tiggerpoo, i see you wrote professor under occupation, young girl is/was your student? how sweet :cool:

Take your hateful, racist, bull crap somewhere else. :angryfire1:

NJ and others, please don't feed the trolls.
Lets keep this thread on-topic

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

It's obvious that this ass hole is just trying to start a fire. He's is a dumb ass. People have been mixing races and cultures for years esp. in the United States. He's just angry and try to make everyone else come down to his level. You should take this bullshit and hate to another site. It's ok to state your point of view. You're just being a little too much at the moment to get your point across. Yes, you do not agree with dating outside of your race and you do not like mixed race children. STFU - PLEASE!