Interacialationships

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I make up words. :)

I read somewhere (I could totally be making this up though) that a group of men were showered and then wore a white shirt for a day. The white shirts were then gathered and put into boxes. A group of women were then selected to smell the shirts and pick which ones they found to be the most appealing. The study found that the women chose the scents that were fathest from their genepools.

I don't have a link for this study, or proof that it happened, but you can imagine that it's true...lol

With that said:

Ladies, penis size aside, do you find that you choose men of your own race or do you tend to pick men of another color? Do you feel there are reasons behind your decision of color/ethnicity/race or do you feel your decision is solely based on their personality and compatability with you?

I, myself, find middle eastern men to be the most attractive. Something about that joe camel nose just gets me hot like the sun and wet like the rain. Example: Sayid from the ABC series Lost. Middle eastern men and Central/South American men also appeal to me, but middle eastern men tend to be taller...and since I'm 5'11"....lol you get the idea.

Anybody else got jungle fever?

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a man I am most attracted to women outside my race. Latinas are a specific weakness. Their emotional fire turns me on. Japanese women seem to hit on me the most of any race. I don't know why.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
All those words just to ask about jungle fever. :biggrin1:

You know, for me it was never about race.:rolleyes:

I was always attracted to certain physical features. Blue eyes with dark hair is very very hot. IF there was a certain race that had that, I would like them. :tongue:

I can say that I love accents.

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like all kinds of girls. I have dated white girls and latinas mostly [I have a Flamenco dancer tattoo even]. But all day long I see black, white, asian, latina, indian, persian, brasillian girls that are all head turners.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I go for 'mediterranean' brown/tan looking mostly (like my own and familiar) and what hot sexy is to me personaly...but I do tend to find some viking/nordic looks appealing and 'giant' sexy males heavy males any color...well, I'm just 5'2" than giant will be man above 6"...I met one yesterday at the mall as I was paying a bill...we were looking at each other at line to cashier.. but I was impress and shock by his height..than I sure asked: 6'8"..:eek: OMG..and we had a short talk...:cool:

And about interacial appeal to me is that men different than my race and culture give me vibes of liking what they see and try to confident approach or even look with curiosity (men are so cute behaving like that)...I like this kind of people who are attracted and curious about differences they see in others and want to connect and exchange somehow...and asking: where are you from? :cool:

Well living away from my original country is not only about race but very much different cultures too...there are just few colors but many more cultures in the mix of peoples.

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hehe, nice thread...

anyways, i am from Canada (the most ethnically diverse country on the planet) and I am attracted to any kind of woman regardless of race (for the most part)

If pressed to say specific races, I would say either white or asian.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I like the dark "exotica" look though not exclusive of other types. Exotic (as I said here once before) for me has not so much to do with a specific race as it is a certain mix of physical and/or behavioral characteristics.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think Latinas are hot, hot, hot. I think asian women of lighter skin, e.g., Chinese, Japanese, are cute/sexy. However their accents are rather unappealing as opposed to Europeans and Latinas. I don't find darker-skinned asians as attractive, e.g., philippino, vietnamese. Nor do I usually think black women are that pretty. So no, I guess i don't really have jungle fever.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not too worldly in terms of interrelationships. I've been with one Latino guy and I must say some Latinos are super sexy. I've recently had my first "relations" :biggrin1: with a black fellow who has rocked my world a coupla times. I guess I'm still not in a real "relationship" mindset, but interrelations, well, I got no problem with that! :biggrin1:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I dont pick any race/nationality in particular however i do seem to end up with white guys all the time. I do know i lam a sucker for a accent, especially British (English Scottish, Irish)

And to be honest even though it may get me in trouble i am not attracted to Asian, Indian, Pakistani men...so far anyway, but who knows :confused:

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I hate to take the needle off the record but ...

Most people who are able to use the internet (education, income, access to electricity etc) are likely - but not certain - to like the same things. I'm sure there are Eskimos who'll find butt ugly trailer trash albino fat girls to be attractive. But most men won't. Most men like hot white girls. The percentage of hot girls in the black community is smaller. I know you don't like me saying that but it's true. Now here's your bone (down boys and girls): looks aren't everything, and in LTRs don't amount to all that much. Normal looking is OK, looks still count more for women than men, but nothing trumps cultural homogeneity.

Ever notice how the butt-ugliest male Chinese uni students are hanging with pretty hot Chinagirls? Incidentally, I don't have yellow fever, far from it. Just goes to show you most people can appreciate beauty outside of their subgroup.

A few corrections and observations.
*Sayid is played by Naveen Andrews, who is English. Well, he's from England but if he were deported from the USA a la Maher Arar, he'd be sent to India. He's not "really" English". Like Bruce Lee wasn't "really" American. And like Muhammad Ali is not "really" American. Don't agree? See Borat.

*India is not the "Middle East". Like China, it is a big ass country, not to be confused with Atlanta, which is big-ass country. Pakistan is borderline Middle East. Lebanon is ME central. Note "racial" differences between Pak and Leb/Pak and Indian/amongst Indians and Chinese populations. Stereotyping for dummies: don't trust in your own ignorance too much, especially on ethnic and cultural distinctions.

* Toronto is the most diverse country on Earth (i.e. North America sans Mejico). Canada is her backyard.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most men like hot white girls. The percentage of hot girls in the black community is smaller. I know you don't like me saying that but it's true.

Where did you get that from? That statement is far from true. I've grown up in a town where interaciallationships are common. My school was about 40% white, 50% black, and 10% other. As far as I'm concerned there are probably on average more hot girls in the black community, and that is coming from someone who likes both. Of course if you are racist or only like white girls your going to think there are more attractive white girls in said community. Have you ever been to the hood or to a community where there are black people? There are PLENTY of beautiful women to go around. More so than in a white community with the same amount of girls. Maybe because black girls mature faster I don't know but it seems to be the norm here in north Jersey.

Is it me or is an overweight black woman far more attractive than an overweight white woman? The overweight black woman also seems to have that I-am-a-big-girl-proud-of-it-and-can-give-you-some-good-loving attitude, whereas the same white woman would be far more insecure and unattractive in my book. Does anyone else feel this way?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate to take the needle off the record but ...

Most people who are able to use the internet (education, income, access to electricity etc) are likely - but not certain - to like the same things. I'm sure there are Eskimos who'll find butt ugly trailer trash albino fat girls to be attractive. But most men won't. Most men like hot white girls. The percentage of hot girls in the black community is smaller. I know you don't like me saying that but it's true. Now here's your bone (down boys and girls): looks aren't everything, and in LTRs don't amount to all that much. Normal looking is OK, looks still count more for women than men, but nothing trumps cultural homogeneity.

Ever notice how the butt-ugliest male Chinese uni students are hanging with pretty hot Chinagirls? Incidentally, I don't have yellow fever, far from it. Just goes to show you most people can appreciate beauty outside of their subgroup.

*Sayid is played by Naveen Andrews, who is English. Well, he's from England but if he were deported from the USA a la Maher Arar, he'd be sent to India. He's not "really" English". Like Bruce Lee wasn't "really" American. And like Muhammad Ali is not "really" American. Don't agree? See Borat.

*India is not the "Middle East". Like China, it is a big ass country, not to be confused with Atlanta, which is big-ass country. Pakistan is borderline Middle East. Lebanon is ME central. Note "racial" differences between Pak and Leb/Pak and Indian/amongst Indians and Chinese populations. Stereotyping for dummies: don't trust in your own ignorance too much, especially on ethnic and cultural distinctions.

* Toronto is the most diverse country on Earth (i.e. North America sans Mejico). Canada is her backyard.

OK, so this thread was bound to turn into a supremifest sooner or later, i just didn't count on it being this soon.

About your "corrections" shaguar:

* If Mr. Andrews were deported, he would be sent to his country of origin. As he was BORN IN ENGLAND to parents of ENGLISH CITIZENRY he would be deported to ENGLAND. READ: NAVEEN ANDREWS IS ENGLISH. He is "Indian" only in the sense that his ethnic ancestry is "Indian."

*The "Middle East" is made up of the countries that occupy Asia Minor (Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emerates, Oman, and Yemen [North to South, from memory, i may have forgotten one or two]) Egypt, and Iran. Pakistan would only be included in the "Middle East" if you accept GW Bush's theory that any predominantly Muslim country is Middle Eastern (which, theoretically, places Malaysia in the middle east :confused:). Most educated peoples include Pakistan in South East Asia.

*Toronto is a CITY, it is not a COUNTRY. "Mejico" does not exist. Mexicans spell the name of their country "Mexico." In spanish, the letter "x" is pronoucned the same as the english letter "h".

As for the OP. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Race is a biologically invalid term. It is a term purely of social construct, and has little, if anything, to do with genetics. Many people have a prefered set of physical characteristics which they are more attracted to. They may percieve these characteristics as being more abundant in a certain population... but it's all about perception.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Is it me or is an overweight black woman far more attractive than an overweight white woman? The overweight black woman also seems to have that I-am-a-big-girl-proud-of-it-and-can-give-you-some-good-loving attitude, whereas the same white woman would be far more insecure and unattractive in my book. Does anyone else feel this way?

I have observed the same thing, Skull. I have a weakness for strong women who are comfortable with the way they look; they concentrate on personality and developing their intellect, and some I have known were aggressively lusty. Most of the women I knew with those charcateristics were black and very sexy, IMO.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tall. Very, very, very tall. And broad. Beautiful eyes. Pretty teeth. And nerdy. I gotta have a nerd. I want to compete for his attention against Stargate/DS9/Halo/Rainbow 6/Ah, My Goddess/Fruits Basket/Magic The Gathering/D&D/Vampire the Masquerade/circuits and wires/RAM and rom/mother boards/ audio-visual equipment. And I'm not as tall as Heather, but my ideal man is at least 6'3" and maybe 220. That's general description of my ideal. I still find some guys who don't look like that attractive, but they still have to have some geek factor to hold my interest long.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

With reference to the parts highlighted in red. Could this have serious implications for white americans? And where would we be deported to? According to your comments, everyone who isn't white isn't really an american. I'm confused lol

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love Russkiys and eastern european girls. The accents are just so damn sexy. I think there are plenty of hot black girls, latinas, and white girls. The only type of girls I usually do not find attractive are Asians. Nothing about them interests me for some reason. I dislike the accents, look, and general vibe of them. once in a very long while one does tickle my fancy, but it's very rare. They're just not my bag (though my uncle would call me crazy, he's a major Asian-fetishist).

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have MAJOR thing for black men, I just LOVE the look and feel of their skin and their whole visual is SO appealing to me it's insane. I also love dark european men with blue eyes....but my preference isn't really race ralated...its more a "look"

I like bad boys, muscels, tattoo's, with a fuck you attitude.

Saying that, I married a clean cut, 6'4 nordic viking with the gentlest nature ever :biggrin1: ..go figure

:smile:

Honey