Intercorse with large man leads to bleeding...normal?????

kittypuncher

Just Browsing
Media
As the title suggests, there's been some issues with vaginal bleeding after intercourse with my significant other. Have asked doctors and they say "just use more lube"....ummm..that only goes so far. lol :redface: Anyway, if anyone has an idea's about what could be causing this or what I can do to try to prevent that please post below. Thanks everyone.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think mild spotting is normal but if it's extreme then you should do something about it. But if you've gone to the docs and they think it requires just a bit of lube then take their word for it unless you're experiencing pain too.

kittypuncher

Just Browsing
Media
It probably is the girth considering that I do have pain upon entrance (then it seems I'm just too into the mood and happy and horny to notice it anymore) But then it hurts for the next couple of hours. It is just spotted bleeding, it's not like I'm gushing blood or anythin, but it is kinda irksome. As far as using more lube goes we've tried that and it helps a little with the pain factor but not with the bleeding.

Pkqutz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agree with Rikter8.

Mild bleeding has happened to me as well when I first had sex with a guy who's above-average in size. After the first time, you learn to take your time :) and your body adjusts.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is he going fast or slow? Is he ramming it in there? If he's going normal then I don't know whats wrong.

I like it rough so it happens to me half the damn time. Worth it though

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
The wife would spot when we first started having intercourse, just give it and your body time to adjust to his size.

Just J.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The gynecologists just say, use lube. Lube isnt the problem. Lube helps with stretching but it doesnt help if you are going to tear anyway. Its very painful. Use some Vagisil cream for a little lube and let the numbing set in before penetration. Also study a bit about fisting and the goal is to get your tissues to stretch manually, not to allow for a fist, but to allow for his penis without tearing and bleeding.

It sucks but its the story of my life.

kittypuncher

Just Browsing
Media
thanks, Mantis, that sounds like I might have to do something like that. As far as Rommette, I totally agree. :) It really is worth it, though a little frustrating. But thanks everyone.

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Large girth guys have done that to me, even in my 40's

I wonder if it is any different for women who have been through childbirth. After a few births, wouldn't they be more able to take a guy with huge girth without tearing? Wouldn't that prepare you for just about any guy?

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The gynecologists just say, use lube. Lube isnt the problem. Lube helps with stretching but it doesnt help if you are going to tear anyway. Its very painful. Use some Vagisil cream for a little lube and let the numbing set in before penetration. Also study a bit about fisting and the goal is to get your tissues to stretch manually, not to allow for a fist, but to allow for his penis without tearing and bleeding.

It sucks but its the story of my life.

It's frustrating, but they do. I would, however let a gyno look at it still if it happens every time to be absolutely sure it is in fact just normal vaginal bleeding. If it is, try stretching with a few fingers at first untill you're relaxed enough for him to SLOWELY enter. It could be grith, but it doesn't have to be though - i've bled often from even average guys. Either way, it could be just perfectly normal.

littlemissmuffet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This thread is the reason I registered here. My lover is about 7.5 inches in girth and I'm a small girl. I tear every time we have sex. I have been to a vulva dermatologist (they actually exist!!) and she doesn't think it should be happening but nothing she has prescribed for me or tried has been able to prevent this. I was pretty scared that there was something wrong with me but reading above makes me think that this might just be a normal fittage issue.

As far as sex goes, go slowly to start with lots of lube and then afterwards, treat the tears with cortisone cream once a day for a few days, as it heals them up pretty quickly. I tried Vagisil once, and got the most awful irritation from it. I'd be careful of numbing the areas that tear as you'd likely do yourself more damage in the long run. Sometimes I need to give myself a few weeks between sex as the tears start to get worse each time if I have sex more than once a week.

Something I haven't tried but might do is daily internal massage with sweet almond oil. Supposed to make the tissue more flexible...

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
We have problems with this and generally we warm up with foreplay that brings her to climax before I even try to penetrate her. Also typically use a couple of fingers before penetrating her. The goal is to help loosen her up (release muscle tension) and allow time for her to fill with natural lubricant. I go very slowly and it takes a good sum of minutes before I'll even get all the way inside of her. It's the pleasure/pain thing like you mentioned, but it's a delicate balance and I like to try to avoid causing bleeding if I can.

Have tried lube such as KY Liquid in the past, but it really didn't help that much. Yes, it allows for swift entry, but swift entry into a tense (even slightly tense) vagina is not necessarily a good thing.

I wonder if it is any different for women who have been through childbirth. After a few births, wouldn't they be more able to take a guy with huge girth without tearing? Wouldn't that prepare you for just about any guy?

No, that isn't how childbirth works.