Intercourse compulsory, or is mutual oral enough?

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree. I get turned on going down on my guy, without even touching myself. Having said that, the only thing that should be compulsory in terms of sexual activity is each partner being concerned that the other receive pleasure. If that connection is in place, the rest will work itself out.

So it appears you don't disagree at all, in point of fact.:cool:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i much prefer giving oral to receiving.
and i'm more than happy for that to be it. i like to leave him feeling pampered. i don't expect anything in return.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In terms of giving, I prefer fingering and oral to penetration for the simple reason that I've never not given a girl an orgasm that way, whereas with sex it's really 50/50 in that regard, making fingers and tongue more rewarding. I know some women have a hard time orgasming from penetration no matter the situation, and it doesn't always pan out that way, but as a guy you do feel a bit bummed when it does. Like you've given it your all and then have to admit defeat and cum in her because that's all you can really do when you've been going at it for any significant length of time.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like them both but oral is just a warm up for me. I need intercourse too.
A greedy bitch, aren't I!:biggrin:

I agree. I do love having my cock worshipped, but it's always just foreplay for me. Realistically, I've known very few women who can comfortably keep my girth in their mouths long enough to bring me anywhere near an orgasm...and the Mrs., petite little thing that she is, isn't one of them.

No big loss, IMO...I prefer to be the one dining down under anyhow.

To the OP's question: Penetration usually follows our oral play, but not always...and there's plenty of times where we fuck without the introductory oral attention for either of us. I certainly wouldn't call anything compulsory. It's not like sex is a floor routine, ya know.

oralb69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well lately my wife has only enjoyed oral from me, and the watch me jerkoff, but my dick is only 4 1/2 inches. Intercourse together wasn't always fun for her. I heard from a friend, she used to have a big bf, and did him alot.

Ti_Ti

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well Dan if I take a peek and its a nice thick ...loong one then i don't care how good the oral is...I MUST BE PENETRATED. Its a huge turn to see a guy with a real big cock to just give and receive head would be a waste and leave me wanting much more.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i much prefer giving oral to receiving.
and i'm more than happy for that to be it. i like to leave him feeling pampered. i don't expect anything in return.
You don't expect anything in return? You don't expect him to be thankful, appreciative, respectful, love you, talk to you or anything else in return?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In terms of giving, I prefer fingering and oral to penetration for the simple reason that I've never not given a girl an orgasm that way, whereas with sex it's really 50/50 in that regard, making fingers and tongue more rewarding. I know some women have a hard time orgasming from penetration no matter the situation, and it doesn't always pan out that way, but as a guy you do feel a bit bummed when it does. Like you've given it your all and then have to admit defeat and cum in her because that's all you can really do when you've been going at it for any significant length of time.
Hmm, interesting to hear a mans side of it.

I like them both but oral is just a warm up for me. I need intercourse too. A greedy bitch, aren't I! :biggrin:
Nope, not at all I feel the same way. :smile:

Quote:
Are there any women here that actually don't require big cock penetration and prefer mutual oral pleasure?
I don't see how saying 'this is a big dick site' has much to do with whether the cock is used for penetration or oral, and some women in this thread have since stated that at times oral has been preferrable over sex. See Lee_M's post. :smile:
Because you specified a big cock in the question?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I can live without receiving oral. Ive never much liked it and only once or twice have i orgasmed from it. It assume thats because i have a hard time feeling comfortable and relaxed with someones face between my thighs.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because you specified a big cock in the question?

No, you kept saying 'THIS IS A BIG COCK SITE' as if having a big cock automatically means intercourse. My original point was that maybe some women are happy to just do oral since a great part of the desire to have a big cock is visual. They like stroking, looking at, and sucking a big cock. There may even be women out there who are too scared to take a big cock inside them and only want to do oral, we'll never really know.
So my question wasn't stupid but I'm afraid your answers aren't that well thought out.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't expect anything in return? You don't expect him to be thankful, appreciative, respectful, love you, talk to you or anything else in return?
if i wasn't in a loving relationship with him then i wouldn't be sucking his cock.
i don't expect his gratitude...in fact I always say thank you after.
i do it because i like giving him pleasure.
i don't do it because i want paying back.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
if i wasn't in a loving relationship with him then i wouldn't be sucking his cock.
i don't expect his gratitude...in fact I always say thank you after.
i do it because i like giving him pleasure.
i don't do it because i want paying back.

So giving him pleasure is the payback (if one needs to look at it in those terms). I love giving head - it turns me on. It's a combination of the way he responds to it and the control I have over his enjoyment.

Receiving oral is nearly all about the sensation, though it is even better with someone who I know loves doing it. My last guy did it because I liked it, my man now does it because we both love it and there is a psychological boost in that. (Not to mention he is by far and away the best practitioner of cunnilingus I have ever had between my legs - league of his own.)

Is oral enough on it's own? Honestly, no. It's better than nothing at all but I can only cum on his fingers and tongue so many times before I'm begging to be fucked. Of course he doesn't have a small or average cock but I'd feel the same with a guy with smaller.

I had a FWB (but not long term) who only did cunnilingus and kissing. He let me play with his cock but wouldn't accept a BJ or have sex. He wasn't small (bout 6x5 iirc) he just didn't want to, I don't know why. He never came when we were together but he was rock hard most of the time. It was OK for me, kinda fun - but I couldn't have made a relationship of it.