Intercourse orgasms

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ladies,

SO I was wandering, my last monogomous partner and I had great sex. I'm very giving and selfless in bed. I love foreplay, and I love going down on a girl. Usually, I like getting my cock sucked for about 5 minutes, and then I proceed to go down on my partner for a while, licking her pussy lips, stroking her clit while warming her up with my fingers...after a while, maybe 10-20minutes, she would beg me to giver her my cock. I entered her slowly , in and out, to avoid getting her sore, and once I was all the way in, I would proceed to fuck and we would vary in positions and loose ourselves into utter bliss. YET< SHE WON'T ORGASM THROUGH INTERCOURSE! And I'm pretty large, not HUGE, but large (over 8 inches long x 5.9 around). Help! She only orgasms through oral sex, and I'm good at it, and I can work her like a clock with oral, but she still hasn't cum through intercourse. Any advice/feedback appreciated, Thanks!:smile:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
only 30% of women can orgasm through intercourse. the other 70% need some kind of clitoral stimulation.

Those of us who don't orgasm from mind blowing sex still enjoy ourselves immensely. It doesnt matter how we get our orgasms as long as we are thoroughly enjoying the experience. I have mind blowing incredibly intense sex with my husband for nearly 10 years now and i have no complaints about his skills. Orgasm or not- i wouldnt trade the bliss of having his body inside mine and his breath in my ear. Women are geared for intimacy and we can be very satisfied by the experience.

My husband inadvertantly came the other day during sex. He always edges and managed to ejaculate enough to start to lose his erection. He felt totally cheated by not getting to have a full orgasm that we had to do it later that night for him to cum. I told him that it must be strange from his perspective that i never have an orgasm from sex but that i never feel unsatisfied.

Often times i wake him up (because of his hectic work schedule) and we have a quickie in the middle of the night and then i masturbate into multiple orgasms to fall asleep.

- A very satisfied wife

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you can (if she can take it!) Go deep and ensure that your pubic bone is rubbing against her clit. Rather tha going "in and out", rock or gyrate whilst full penertrated...i find it works!

I can orgasm with 2 fingers at my gspot while i stimulate my clit, but when he's inside i find that it stretches me so much girth-wise that its hard for me to concentrate on anything my clitoris is feeling. I've managed to a handful of times wear myself out with my vibrator in a strategic position while he was thrusting. While the orgasm was sooooo much more intense, it was a hell of a lot more frustrating and exhausting to ever get to.

I only try it a couple of times a year. All the grinding and depth in the world can't make some of us orgasm. There's a lot of psychophysiological reasons why. I have a very tiny, although in working order, clit and i dont think it gets much friction or pressure from sex.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those of us who don't orgasm from mind blowing sex still enjoy ourselves immensely. It doesnt matter how we get our orgasms as long as we are thoroughly enjoying the experience. I have mind blowing incredibly intense sex with my husband for nearly 10 years now and i have no complaints about his skills. Orgasm or not- i wouldnt trade the bliss of having his body inside mine and his breath in my ear. Women are geared for intimacy and we can be very satisfied by the experience.

My husband inadvertantly came the other day during sex. He always edges and managed to ejaculate enough to start to lose his erection. He felt totally cheated by not getting to have a full orgasm that we had to do it later that night for him to cum. I told him that it must be strange from his perspective that i never have an orgasm from sex but that i never feel unsatisfied.

Often times i wake him up (because of his hectic work schedule) and we have a quickie in the middle of the night and then i masturbate into multiple orgasms to fall asleep.

- A very satisfied wife

Thanks for the feedback! I understand what your saying and my partner says the same thing to me, that she is very satisfied and that the whole experience is fullfilling for her, but I feel as though it is my responsibilty to make her orgasm during intercourse. I was told that same statistic that only 30&#37; orgasm through intercourse. I was also told 80 % of women never have an orgasm before the age of 28. Im 22, my partner is 21. She has orgams when I give her oral, and when she masterbates in the shower. I researched and found that all women who are overall sexually healthy, are capable of becoming vaginally orgasmic. I bet you are as well. I don't know, maybe I'm getting frustratred over nothing, but I just want her to orgasm through intercourse so bad...:rolleyes:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hear this so often Stace, but where does it come from?

It doesn't match my experience.

The percentages i've seem to come across are more like 15% can do it. There is a difference in being able to orgasm hands free by intercourse alone and being able to orgasm from clitoral stimulation during intercourse.

I can understand why men are concerned about pleasing their women and bringing them to fruition everytime. It makes sense, but honestly if you are great in bed we feel it just not necessarily by the ending result being an orgasm. Men are designed so differently in this area that its impossible to understand us i know.

It's not something wrong mentally or physically when we are capable of orgasming through masturbation and not from sex. Everyone is different. It used to be the old standard back in sexology that a woman wasnt a sexually mature woman if she didnt have the womanly vaginal orgasms. Thats pure nonsense.

Doctors, psychiatrists and people in general have been placing far too much emphasis on how women orgasm and not the fact that they are orgasmic creatures.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
but I feel as though it is my responsibilty to make her orgasm during intercourse.

It's not your responsibility. However I would advise two things. She goes on top and rides you deep so that she can rub her clitoris on the base of your cock and pubic bone. I think a lot of sex is about association, so even though this isn't strictly a vaginal orgasm, it is an orgasm while your fucking.

Secondly get a prode vibrator and go exploring, find her GSpot and any other spots that do it for her. You could try to stimulate her trigger points while you make love, but I tend to let women who know what does it for them get on with it or tell what to do. Their responsibility. :smile:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find that unrelenting oral stimulation... giving the woman a dozen or more orgasms in rapid succession, results in her being able to orgasm from just about ANY rhythmic sensation.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sweetie you haven't mentioned G-spot stimulation.
Do you know what it is and how to find it?
If not here is how-
Lay your lovely lady on her back and insert a finger or two along the upper wall of her vagina and curl them slightly upwards.
About 2 to 4 inches in there will be a small patch of tissue that has a very diffrent feel to the rest of the lining of her vagina.
Start with short soft strokes that run over it concentration on that spot.
Oral - sucking her clit and inner labia at the same time as stroking will in most cases give the best results.

Why do I bring this up?
Because it stimulates and fills the whole genital area with blood.
Using the above techniques I am able to get onto a multi orgasmic plateau where any penetrative stimulation will bring on a vaginal orgasm.
Multiples in fact and I won't get off the plateau while I receive stimulation or become exhausted.

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I only orgasm when I'm on top and as someone said it's not really from the penetration but from the rubbing on my clit during intercourse. Even then, if I have another orgasm within about 12 hour period of time, I can't do it again through intercourse and instead get my 2nd one from oral sex, or manual stimulation from him or me. And...it usually takes me a few times when I'm with a new partner to be more comfortable and able to do it.

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, the most reliable position for coital orgasms is female on top. If I'm in a reclining position, gravity naturally pushes the clitoris into my pubic bone, making for a rather effortless orgasmic experience.
I can't remember having sex with any partner who couldn't reach orgasm this way, though I have had fewer than 10 partners over the years.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The other folks here have already hit the technical bits, so I'll just add a perspective that I keep in mind...my shape.

I have a fairly strong upward curve to my cock, so if I'm trying to give the Mrs. a really good g-spot orgasm I use that to my advantage. Depending on how you're shaped, try to pick a position that really puts direct friction on her spot...the ones that've always worked best for me are variations on the "bridge" position. She's on her back with a pillow under her hips to lift and tilt them upward...I'm either facing her on my knees, or standing if she's on the edge of the bed. After penetrating her, I'll lean back and use fairly short thrusts with a bit more than half my length. This position, plus my upward curve rubs the knob of my cock directly against her g-spot...the effect is immediate, and her first orgasm usually doesn't take long to reach. And like DF mentioned, it puts her in a plateau where she keeps coming over and over...usually, she'll push me away when she can't take anymore.

So take a good look at which way you bend or curve and pick a position that makes sure you hit her spots with every motion.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ladies,

SO I was wandering, my last monogomous partner and I had great sex. I'm very giving and selfless in bed. I love foreplay, and I love going down on a girl. Usually, I like getting my cock sucked for about 5 minutes, and then I proceed to go down on my partner for a while, licking her pussy lips, stroking her clit while warming her up with my fingers...after a while, maybe 10-20minutes, she would beg me to giver her my cock. I entered her slowly , in and out, to avoid getting her sore, and once I was all the way in, I would proceed to fuck and we would vary in positions and loose ourselves into utter bliss. YET< SHE WON'T ORGASM THROUGH INTERCOURSE! And I'm pretty large, not HUGE, but large (over 8 inches long x 5.9 around). Help! She only orgasms through oral sex, and I'm good at it, and I can work her like a clock with oral, but she still hasn't cum through intercourse. Any advice/feedback appreciated, Thanks!:smile:

From what you're describing, you are a wonderful lover and doing all the right things. Don't obsess too much over it.

Experiment with different positions and see what happens. You're bound to find the right position and spot that will set her over the edge. Not all women are going to have an orgasm from intercourse alone, and even if some do, it doesn't mean it's going to happen every time. Remember that the clit is like a tiny penis.

I enjoy my orgasms however I get them. :wink: :biggrin1:

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what you're describing, you are a wonderful lover and doing all the right things. Don't obsess too much over it.

Experiment with different positions and see what happens. You're bound to find the right position and spot that will set her over the edge. Not all women are going to have an orgasm from intercourse alone, and even if some do, it doesn't mean it's going to happen every time. Remember that the clit is like a tiny penis.

I enjoy my orgasms however I get them. :wink: :biggrin1:

Thanks Ms Teacher. I'm accepting that it's not entirely up to me for someone to orgasm. I'll always be patient, and I wouldn't get frustrated in front of her. I just want to make sure I'm doing everything I can, I mean I'll bend over backwards to give a lady an orgasm somehow. And it's not problem orally with her, I guess, I just wish my partner was vaginally or G-spot orgasmic b/c she's really the only person I've been with...Could it be her age too? She's only 21, and I'm 22. I heard women in general can develope later than men as far as being in tuned with themselves and their sexuality. I'm hoping that's it, and that I will giver an orgasm through intercourse some day soon. Modesty aside, I last long, I pump hard and slow depending on what she wants, and I'm endowed...I admit, that part of my frustration is feeling a bit inadequate for this...but like I said I'm going to stay patient and who knows how many more partners I'll have in my life, maybe none (in which case I hope she becomes vaginally orgasmic badly), anywho, thanks for the feedback guys.:smile:

westy30004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetie you haven't mentioned G-spot stimulation.
Do you know what it is and how to find it?
If not here is how-
Lay your lovely lady on her back and insert a finger or two along the upper wall of her vagina and curl them slightly upwards.
About 2 to 4 inches in there will be a small patch of tissue that has a very diffrent feel to the rest of the lining of her vagina.
Start with short soft strokes that run over it concentration on that spot.
Oral - sucking her clit and inner labia at the same time as stroking will in most cases give the best results.

Why do I bring this up?
Because it stimulates and fills the whole genital area with blood.
Using the above techniques I am able to get onto a multi orgasmic plateau where any penetrative stimulation will bring on a vaginal orgasm.
Multiples in fact and I won't get off the plateau while I receive stimulation or become exhausted.

Couldn't have said it better myself. However, once you locate the "spot" another way to describe the motion of your finger while rubbing this area is to use the "come here" motion with your finger. Also, gently rub the clit with your other finger....this gives the mrs. mind blowing orgasms when I finish before her.

Dregun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to say you are doing anything wrong, in fact from what I have read you are putting in a very honest effort to make sure your girlfriend is satisfied. However with that said experimentation and verbal communication can go a long way to solve this issue.

I have never met a girl that I wasn't able to get to orgasm through intercourse even when they said previously that they never have and "couldn't" orgasm during sex. I think the majority of the "only 30&#37; of women can orgasm vaginaly" is contrived to help male self esteem. Just like saying a guy with a small dick can satisfy a woman just as good as a guy with a big fat cock because only 3 inches is needed.

With so many techniques you can try its hard to suggest just one; however the best technique is VERBAL! Change up angles and ask her how it feels, try to keep a constant rhythm (very important) when you hear her starting to get more vocal don&#8217;t slow down! Women function different then men do; I have often found that women are very conscious about the changes in rhythm and at times self control is what can bring them over the edge if you can keep a constant pace.

A few women respond to putting pressure on their pubic area, try to time it with your strokes when she&#8217;s on her back and ask if she likes it. I find it best to lean myself back to increase the friction while doing more of an upward thrust. I could list 100 different things to try but as I have stated, verbal is the best technique in your arsenal. If you can get your girlfriend to achieve an orgasm through oral clitoral stimulation then honestly NOTHING is stopping you from getting her to orgasm clitoraly during penetration. You already know she can orgasm through clitoral stimulation; now you just have to find a technique that stimulates it during sex as much as through oral.

Also your girlfriend might have some psychological issues as well, not saying she does but maybe shes more self consious during sex then when shes laying on her back just recieving. Your problem isn't as strange as others I have heard about, some women can orgasm clitoraly through intercourse but not through oral.

Good Luck,

Dregun