Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, if the woman doesn't tell him how she wants it then , no it's not the mans fault.
For example I've always listened And can easily do the deep and slow or any position that she likes, however the few women Ive been with that only wanted it hard and fast for several minutes I wasn't ever able to do that to them, but its not my 'fault' in a way that I should feel bad, it's just not their fault thats how they wanted it or that I couldnt do it like that long enough without having to stop before I came.
However Ive never been with a girl where that was the only way she could get off, so it was never a major problem, but it becomes a minor problem (speaking form experience) when it is by far their favorite way to get off and are used to having it done. That goes back to the whole 'mismatch' thing.

007baby, I saw that documentary and have read articles on that too.
We men were designed to get in and orgasm quickly and the women were designed to be capable to have multiple partners, not much has changed haha.
Men with bigger cocks and better stamina are the most likely to breed the most women, the women being attracted to their big cocks and the stamina being more likely to make her have an orgasm while hes fucking her which causes the womb to 'suck' the semen up into her further increasing the chance of fertilization and the longer sex/more orgasms making her more likely to let him have her again.
It's all very interesting and kinda erotic in a way.
Nature endowed me with the big cock half of the perfect package which is better than a lot of men ;)
Ive been with girls who preferred the big size over good stamina and those who preferred the stamina, but never have seen one who didnt prefer both.

I would say there is no proof that men or women were designed for multiple partners or a single partner. We drop an egg roughly once a month and you have milions of sperm per ejaculate. Women are designed to orgasm without the need for internal stimulation because our orgasmic power was put on the outside of our vagina.

Let's face it the way we are built tells us that penile thrusting is not too good at bringing women to orgasm. Not that you are useless to us, but since our orgasms have nothing to due with our fertility, chances are the reason why a man is designed to orgasm at the drop of a hat is to spread his seed and carry on the population of humans. If a mans orgasm was dependent on a woman having an orgasm- men would quit looking to the vagina strictly to define her source of pleasure or the population would decline significantly.

thorshammer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who knows about our early sexual development, its all theory isnt it...

So, just out of curiosity, if you had a lover/bf/husband who had short stamina during intercourse only, would it make much difference to you as far as overall sex? Ive read all your posts and I know your opinions on thrusting and orgasm and I guess I just want to know on a personal level, at what point would it matter, what would be too quick?

Now I have been with women, few, like I said before where it makes a lot of difference, but not many as long as they received clitoral orgasms from me in some way.
What to you would be 'too short' of an amount of time for a man to last while thrusting?

Why do some men seem so concerned about performance and stamina?

Well for me, Ive had those rare few times where I lasted a long time, for whatever reason and the girl praised me, not just to me but to her friends too, which is a massive ego boost to any man. The girls I lasted with, whether they came from it or not, always were much more vigorous and ready about having sex with me, Ive experienced this.
Ive also been laughed at, dumped and had it spread around that I came really fast or couldnt fuck good and that can do more damage than praising does good.
Now Im very proud of my penis, its large and aesthetically just right (to me) but that still hasnt stopped me from in the past having been jealous of my friends with much smaller cocks who could go ie thrust, for much longer than me.
The funny thing is of course, those same friends who had seen my cock wished they had one like mine. I know, men are crazy about their cocks.

I believe male stamina is partly mental and partly physical, just like the female orgasm, because no matter how bad I want to and how hard Ive practised, I still cant last longer than 30 seconds of constant thrusting.
Now on the mental side Ive become able to control it to where I can pause or pull out momentarily and stay the orgasm. Thats an achievement of mind over matter because when I was a teenager I would cum before entering everytime.
But the physical limitations are that I will just dont have good stamina, just like some women can cum 4-5 times in less than a minute and another woman takes 12 minutes to have one, regardless of the stimulation.
Its the same thing and theres no shame in how you are.

Even though Im older and not so concerned with it anymore, the old impressions still remain some, I think its the same for any man whos been critiqued by a woman about his performance, which as long as the woman isnt being mean just to be mean, is her right to hae an opinion on the

Just curious, there really is not right wrong here as so many people (surprisingly) seem to think when it comes to female (or male) orgasms.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
only 30% of women can orgasm through intercourse. the other 70% need some kind of clitoral stimulation.

maybe it's the other side of the fence. maybe only 30% of all men know HOW to get a girl to orgasm through intercourse. maybe 70% of all men are REALLY good at giving a girl head

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
maybe it's the other side of the fence. maybe only 30% of all men know HOW to get a girl to orgasm through intercourse. maybe 70% of all men are REALLY good at giving a girl head

Just as many women give good oral sex as men....i'd say we've all come across those who have no idea what they are doing. I enjoy oral sex frequently and while i rarely come to orgasm through it, my husband is quite phenomenal at it ;)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Which do women prefer, actual intercourse or a man orally stimulating you?

If it meant i would never have another orgasm again if i had to choose between having my husband thrusting inside of me or being orally or manually stimulated- i'd pick having him inside of me. Does that answer your question cutie?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sex isn't always about the physical act or whats being stuck where and when. Great mind blowing sex to me is also mental and if there is a deeper connection other than physical with the person you're having sex with. If all things click a female, who has problems with orgasm with penetration, is TOTALLY into the person she's having sex with... can even have multiples. Such was the case of my old college roomie..she is that way.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which do women prefer, actual intercourse or a man orally stimulating you?

Oral followed by intercourse is the ideal. Receiving oral is enjoyable, but you're just lying there on your back or sitting on his face. And there's 69ing which is fun. But if I had to choose one over the other, I'd pick intercourse. You can't get any more intimate than your lover actually inside you, pleasuring you and himself at the same time. And all the different positions. :smile:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just as many women give good oral sex as men....i'd say we've all come across those who have no idea what they are doing. I enjoy oral sex frequently and while i rarely come to orgasm through it, my husband is quite phenomenal at it ;)

i guess the point i was trying to make, if there even is one, is that saying 30 percent of women can ONLY orgasm through intercourse is an idea that should be looked at more deeply. why only 30?? is it physical design, is it random, could it be that there just aren't many guys who know how to stick it??

if it makes any sense, i guess it's like this: if only 10% of all women give good head, you'll find that only 10% of all men can orgasm through oral sex.

maybe somebody just needs to hold a class on how men should handle their equipment when inside a vagina and that 30% of women women who can ony orgasm through oral stimulation might start decreasing (though i knew a few women who'd be happy living with just oral satisfaction).

anettenorge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can have them if a guy can go 5 minutes or so. Key word is can. Depends on how hard and fast he can do it too. Not every guy has given them to me even if they lasted, it's a combination of things he does. A few men have made me have multiple, and they happened within a minute of each other, back to back but that was after about 20 minutes of non-stop good hard fucking to get me there. I'll never forget them!
I prefer orgasm from penetration but it's not like I mind being eaten into orgasm.
Damn thorshammer, you have a beautiful cock and body, but I might get frustrated with you honey unless you could pull off one of those 'rare few times' and fuck me good ;) Where are you from?

anettenorge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Yes, some women do it better than men. I also love it even if I don't orgasm.

By the way, Mademoiselle, you're really pretty :)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Doubtful statistic

Yeah im sure your big cock is so satisfying that it doesnt matter that our clits out on the outside of our vagina, your big dick is all she needs. I'm sure your ego is fully content with that....especially right before you blow your load on her face.