Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the appropriate definition is that I a "circumsexual". Because I am 50 / 50 I am wondering if being "circumsexual" is a "gay" phenomena reflecting a love of the penis.

I was cut by choice at age 19 and wouldn't have it any other way.
That said why would you ask this to straight men

PermanetlyBareKnob

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the appropriate definition is that I a "circumsexual". Because I am 50 / 50 I am wondering if being "circumsexual" is a "gay" phenomena reflecting a love of the penis.

I do wonder about the cut status of guys I meet, and it’s because I am a circumsexual too. I LOVE cut cocks. But strangely, I’m mostly straight.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do wonder about the cut status of guys I meet, and it’s because I am a circumsexual too. I LOVE cut cocks. But strangely, I’m mostly straight.
Straight or heterosexual means you have sex with the opposite gender, circumsexual would mean you have sex with a penis that has a scar and less skin, making you at least bi.
For the op never got interested on another men penis over here the only cut are for religious motivation never heard of an adult getting a problem with it and getting cut, plus the state has to provide health for all if it had an advantage they would make it mandatory as vaccines.
It’s interesting that the cut fashion came by the experience of soldiers on war that never had a problem with their foreskin and all the sudden facings a war they get an infection there I imagine a general thinking no foreskin no desertion by self harming foreskin.
Looking from outside it seems on the us it became a business,fashion or another way to discriminate.
Shallow post like loving or rejecting a woman just because she has a c-section scar, you love a woman and all that she has or you don’t.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

So thanks for your input ............ it would take a certain size of a statistical population to come to a reasonably accurate assumption to the question.

Now knowing that you are straight gives me confidence that there is not a 100% correlation about cut interest based on a particular sexuality.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Straight or heterosexual means you have sex with the opposite gender, circumsexual would mean you have sex with a penis that has a scar and less skin, making you at least bi.
For the op never got interested on another men penis over here the only cut are for religious motivation never heard of an adult getting a problem with it and getting cut, plus the state has to provide health for all if it had an advantage they would make it mandatory as vaccines.
It’s interesting that the cut fashion came by the experience of soldiers on war that never had a problem with their foreskin and all the sudden facings a war they get an infection there I imagine a general thinking no foreskin no desertion by self harming foreskin.
Looking from outside it seems on the us it became a business,fashion or another way to discriminate.
Shallow post like loving or rejecting a woman just because she has a c-section scar, you love a woman and all that she has or you don’t.

My understanding also is that "circing" in Canada and the U.S. was largely attributable to the Wars. So its' origin is really in the military if not religiously driven.

My demographic of Canadian males are largely cut i.e. baby boomers who were born to "War Parents". Routine Infant Circumcission ( RIC ) was as fashionable as the white suburbs growing out of the post WWII boom.

And so if I were born and raised in Europe, which is largely uncut, I wonder if I would have or have developed this "fashion of the circ" preference.

My wife had C-Section scars and I never gave it a second thought; yet, for whatever reason, I developed this assumption that women would want their men cut.

Hmmmmmmm..................... maybe if I had been born Jewish I wouldn't give it a second thought. But then, by the law of averages, people tend to conform to a norm which was this RIC practice here post WWII.

No plans to do a Post Graduate PHD on the subject. PermanetlyBareKnob helped to give me an insight that it is not necessarily a 100% sexual orientation matter.

Thanks to all who responded .................... appreciate your input and perspectives.

Reactions: Nexolaris

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am more likely to meet a guy if I know they’re cut
I look for that
Since you didn’t fill in your percentages I asume you are straight since the name of the section.
Now how are you more likely to meet one or another? You have a cutdar?You instructed your secretary to investigate the cut status of a business partner? You have to fill in the cut status on the cv of your company? I guess the headhunter department takes another meaning there too.
You go to bars where they don’t serve their kind(uncut)?

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do think about it, even though I am straight, because my wife is obsessed with uncut yet I am cut. I know she misses having uncut inside her, so I often wonder if a guy is uncut and if my wife would jump him if she knew...