Interest in unusual shapes and orientations

nandrews

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am studying penises which have an extraordinary difference from the normal straight (when erect) and upright (30 degree up angle).
If anyone would like to mention ones they have seen, used or even 'own' I would like to hear.

I am interested to hear how the variation first appeared, so it would best to hear from those 'owners'. But I am also interested to hear how the variation effects usage.

Any example photos would be most welcome, but a simple description would also be very acceptable.
I am well prepared to discuss the individual situations as required.

Thanks in advance

Nigel

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When full-on erect, my dick angles up at least 45 degrees and curves to the right, but it always has. I've never noticed any changes, and it's been a good bud of mine for quite some time now.

nandrews

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bbucko,

That is definately a good angle for an unsupported erect penis.
Your righthand curve is obviously no worry if it is long standing and hasn't changed at all. Your photo seems to show a lefthand curve!
Does it give you any difficulty or any benefits during sex of any kind?
Thanks

Nigel

nandrews

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wanted to bring this to the fore in case anyone now would like to support me in my research.
I would like to find information and experience from 'owners' of members which have a distinct bend, curve, twist or other variation.
I am interested to find out their opinions on how their particular variation affects their sex lives whether good or bad.

Nigel

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Re: Benders - lets see them

There's a French site for men with a curved penis:

Le site des penis courbés (Le site des penis courbés)

I imagine you have looked around the site, as there have been many threads on the curved cock, especially when it doesn't curve up.

Have a look at the French site, it has quite lengthy descriptions of how those who have a curved cock come to terms with it.

Strangely enough, I was much less worried about this as a teenager than having a short foreskin - possibly because the latter is visible in the locker room.

nandrews

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
GBF64,
Many thanks for your posting
I am ashamed to say I was away right after posting my interest and was unable to acknowledge all the good responses.
Yours (GBF64) looks very good (I can admire normal penni aswell as mishaped ones).
You have a good head too and a full drawback on the foreskin.
If you want more observations on yours let me know.

Nigel

nandrews

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ionto,

Many thanks for the French link. Very interesting photos and probably also the descriptions, once I get my French/English dictionary out!
I am a real cheapskate and haven't an upgraded membership so I can't see the photos on LPSG (no even yours!). Maybe I should pay up to view.
How much does your bend, curve or twist? How did it occur?
I am happy that you find it quite useable despite.

Nigel

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bbucko,

That is definately a good angle for an unsupported erect penis.
Your righthand curve is obviously no worry if it is long standing and hasn't changed at all. Your photo seems to show a lefthand curve!
Does it give you any difficulty or any benefits during sex of any kind?
Thanks

Nigel

Nigel-
The pic was taken facing a mirror, which explains the left/right difference.

I gotta say that I've never had any issue with sex because of the curve of my penis. It's just what it is.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Ionto,

Many thanks for the French link. Very interesting photos and probably also the descriptions, once I get my French/English dictionary out!
I am a real cheapskate and haven't an upgraded membership so I can't see the photos on LPSG (no even yours!). Maybe I should pay up to view.
How much does your bend, curve or twist? How did it occur?
I am happy that you find it quite useable despite.

Nigel

It's a gradual curve, not a bend, about 35°. I imagine I was born with it.

nandrews

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
porter,

Thanks. Yes I realise that Peyronies causes bends and twists. But are all bends and twists due to Peyronies? I suspect some are naturally shaped that way and offer certain advantages.

Nigel