Interested in female opinions of my new, injected dick

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you keep asking us if we'd fuck you. Based on your personality you could have the most perfect cock in the world and drive women away. You admitted to all of your female friends getting a post operative pic to judge. You are sending your pic out to everyone. If you were a guy friend of mine I'd consider cutting off the friendship because you are harassing people at that point.

If it's based on personality at this point, that's fine.

That's something I can fix.

Plastic surgery gone wrong, I cannot fix.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There are amputees that find love. There are burn victims that find love. There are all sorts of seemingly disfigured people that score with women. In spite of "flaws" their personality helped them get everywhere they are. Women care far more about your personality. Unless you are paying them for sex. If that's the case I am not sure you'd pay her to say it's a nice cock or any ugly cock. I can't tell even that with certainty.

Reactions: nailz

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are amputees that find love. There are burn victims that find love. There are all sorts of seemingly disfigured people that score with women. In spite of "flaws" their personality helped them get everywhere they are. Women care far more about your personality. Unless you are paying them for sex. If that's the case I am not sure you'd pay her to say it's a nice cock or any ugly cock. I can't tell even that with certainty.

Trust me, I've paid for sex many times.

Not quite 100, but not far.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, I know. I read and remembered the details page for page in this thread and that's why I mentioned paying for sex. So which answer would you pay her to tell you.

Do you have fears non paid women aren't going to find you worthy since you aren't paying them to tell you what you want to hear?

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I know. I read and remembered the details page for page in this thread and that's why I mentioned paying for sex. So which answer would you pay her to tell you.

Do you have fears non paid women aren't going to find you worthy since you aren't paying them to tell you what you want to hear?

They don't "tell" me anything. They generally just suck and fuck. And tell me I last longer than most guys.

D

deleted936015

Maybe wait till its all healed than post up about it, day by day or whatever instead of every day asking if ur dick looks normal

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe wait till its all healed than post up about it, day by day or whatever instead of every day asking if ur dick looks normal

I know. It's just hard not to be concerned, especially with what it looked like when I first unwrapped it. I have been too depressed to leave the house and not much else to do than this site.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Seems like someone wants attention....
Wants women to look at his dick....

Since the goal of most guys on this site is to get people to look at and comment on their penis, it has occurred to me that this is an ingenious (although a bit extreme) way to accomplish that. 2331 views and 188 replies in just this thread alone so far (and he's started like 10 threads), plus god knows how many PMs.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded
D

deleted936015

Since the goal of most guys on this site is to get people to look at and comment on their penis, it has occurred to me that this is an ingenious (although a bit extreme) way to accomplish that. 2331 views and 188 replies in just this thread alone so far (and he's started like 10 threads), plus god knows how many PMs.

You are onto something here....
Wonder if the trend will catch on haha

Reactions: Nosuportneeded
D

deleted1025121

Well the improvement from your post-op pic #1 to today is incredibly different. In fact it looks like you're getting back to what your dick looked like in the first place. You might want to ask for a refund cause its looking like you're losing your girth.

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's not what this is.

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the improvement from your post-op pic #1 to today is incredibly different. In fact it looks like you're getting back to what your dick looked like in the first place. You might want to ask for a refund cause its looking like you're losing your girth.

I'd be happy with normal. It's only Day 8 of 21 day wait.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does today's look any better? It has a big hideous bulge.

Once again, I am not worried about bruising.
DUDE. CHILL. Really. Chill first and then we can discuss your dick. It was fine and it still is fine.

Even if your dick were truely weird it would still be ok. But it's not. It's a little fat in proportion to the glans, but it's not weird or ugly--and it is guaranteed to slim down and even out more in the next 10-12 days. Also when it is erect the head will get bigger to match the shaft. My dick is a little fat on the end too and I think it is one of it's better attributes.

Listen to the Dr. and don't overdo the massaging. Rest is very healing.

Now that we've covered that...

Don't come on this forum and shit on good advice. It's a privileged to be here and get volunteered feedback. You ignored all the support and positivity. They don't know you and have no reason to lie. Many just want to share their wisdom and make the world a better place.

You are lucky to be only getting muffin jokes. You gave people no choice after ignoring their honest, positive opinions and serious attempts at consolation. The only thing left to do for you was humor you or ignore you. You even told someone fuck you and we are still trying.

Dick is fine, getting even better. It's even thicker, which is what you wanted. Like everybody said, worry about your head instead.