Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't laughed this hard since watching the presidential debates!!

dude... chill out. It looks just fine. Swollen and bruised but looks like it's nice and thick which is what you wanted. I'm sure once it's fully healed it's going to look great and the women will love it.

but you seriously need to chill out. Random people on the internet aren't going to make you feel better about yourself. There's so much more to a person than what their cock looks like. I can tell you that if you're on a date with a woman, the last thing she's worried about is what your dick looks like. She's getting to know you as a person, and your dick doesn't define who you are as a person.

It's already been said somewhere in this thread... your dick is just a tool used to get a job done. When I reach for a hammer, I don't give 2 fucks what it looks like, as long as it hammers the damn nail.

Your dick actually looks really good for a body part that just had a procedure done a few days ago. Give it time, chill the hell out, and for the love of god, don't get another doctor to touch it until at least a few months after the healing period.

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't laughed this hard since watching the presidential debates!!

dude... chill out. It looks just fine. Swollen and bruised but looks like it's nice and thick which is what you wanted. I'm sure once it's fully healed it's going to look great and the women will love it.

but you seriously need to chill out. Random people on the internet aren't going to make you feel better about yourself. There's so much more to a person than what their cock looks like. I can tell you that if you're on a date with a woman, the last thing she's worried about is what your dick looks like. She's getting to know you as a person, and your dick doesn't define who you are as a person.

It's already been said somewhere in this thread... your dick is just a tool used to get a job done. When I reach for a hammer, I don't give 2 fucks what it looks like, as long as it hammers the damn nail.

Your dick actually looks really good for a body part that just had a procedure done a few days ago. Give it time, chill the hell out, and for the love of god, don't get another doctor to touch it until at least a few months after the healing period.

I've shown it to other girls not on this site and they've told me it's very ugly.

alexhard7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you've shown it to "friends" who have told you that it's ugly, you need new friends.

We have nothing to gain from lying to you.

You asked us if it's ugly... we've repeatedly told you that it is NOT.
How many people need to tell you before you believe us? You're on page 11 of this thread and not one person has said that it is ugly. If that's not enough confirmation, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to say anything to make you feel better.

YOUR. DICK. LOOKS. FINE.

once it's fully healed, it's going to look awesome. give it time. nothing is going to make it look better but time.

I've shown it to other girls not on this site and they've told me it's very ugly.

alexhard7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what to tell you then. We all think it looks good, but that's not good enough for you.

I have no reason to lie to you.... it looks good. Especially for being so fresh out of the procedure.

Some days I feel like my dick looks weird because it has a side curve to it. Then I remember that it feels great when I jerk off or have sex, and it makes me smile.

You are able bodied, and have a nice looking, working cock. Stop worrying about it, it'll look awesome and be worth every penny once it has time to heal.

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what to tell you then. We all think it looks good, but that's not good enough for you.

I have no reason to lie to you.... it looks good. Especially for being so fresh out of the procedure.

Some days I feel like my dick looks weird because it has a side curve to it. Then I remember that it feels great when I jerk off or have sex, and it makes me smile.

You are able bodied, and have a nice looking, working cock. Stop worrying about it, it'll look awesome and be worth every penny once it has time to heal.

I've been reading stories on Phalloboards about this procedure that has went wrong for many people.

I still haven't gotten an erection. Hope that I can. I hope some plastic surgeon can fix me and that this silicone doesn't end up giving me cancer.

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can a doctor make post operative bruising disappear? No. They cant. Messing with it too early will cause more bruising. We don't want you killing yourself if that were to happen.

I'm not worried about the bruising. I know that will go away. I'm worried about the fact that it's misshapen.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Call the doctor and see him and talk to him about your concerns. You need to stop whining to strangers on the internet and go talk to the person who did the procedure. Let his medical opinion calm you the fuck down. Though I have a feeling that might not have an effect.

Reactions: deleted936015

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can a doctor make post operative bruising disappear? No. They cant. Messing with it too early will cause more bruising. We don't want you killing yourself if that were to happen.

I would probably wind up begging a plastic surgeon for help. I've already been talking to one.

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call the doctor and see him and talk to him about your concerns. You need to stop whining to strangers on the internet and go talk to the person who did the procedure. Let his medical opinion calm you the fuck down. Though I have a feeling that might not have an effect.

I talk to him, too.

There is perhaps reason to be worried. You are not the one who may have just ended your sex life permanently.