Interested in first MMF threesome and have questions

Curiousandunsure

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'm new to this forum. We're a couple he's 26 she's 34 and we've been together for several years and both been monogamous throughout. We had one "soft" threesome with another girl where they both gave me head and played with each other but nothing but oral. It was a very good experience for both of us and we had no awkward feelings.

Now we've been toying with the thought of a MMF threesome. Neither of us have an idea how to even go about it the best way for finding this opportunity. The club/bar scene kind of pick up seems very awkward and the internet is well... it's the internet. It has to be someone she's attracted to and someone I can at least be cool with and not feel like he's a complete asshole using my girl as a fucktoy.

We've talked about double penetration, just giving him oral, me watching them fuck and not participating... I mean we're both pretty sure we'd be ok with the consequences.

Any tips, advice anything that can help will be much appreciated! And I hope I posted this in the right forum section.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Have you considered posting your ad on Craigslist?

You might also want to check out Swingers clubs/groups online, as there may be people there who could either help you out, or might be interested.

I've done the MMF before and it was a great experience, but I was the third person fooling around with a couple. I was also their friend. You have any friends that are interested in that lifestyle?

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has to be someone she's attracted to and someone I can at least be cool with and not feel like he's a complete asshole using my girl as a fucktoy.

Isn't that why guys get into these kinds of actions with other dudes' gf's? Seeing as you are listed as 100 pct straight, you wont really seem to benifit with bringing another guy in the mix to bone your girl. There are a lot of implications in this. Like STD's, emotions, etc. I have heard of some guys regretting this. I guess it is something i dont fully understand, since i cant imagine another guy's junk in my girl.

Curiousandunsure

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, there's the confusing part. I actually would like to see her enjoy another guy. We've even thought about double penetration where I'd get pretty close to another guys junk and it still doesn't bother me in that thought. Perhaps 100% straight isn't the right description then but I have no interest in me and the guy doing anything by ourselves.

Both me and her get a huge kick out of thinking about her riding me when I'm in her pussy and the "new guy" would fuck her ass and while I realize his balls would rub up against my dick that doesn't bother me. The fact I can hold her and look at her reaction and see her get off would be so much more pleasurable that I could tolerate everything else. Even the thought of feeling his cock whenever he pushes inside her is a turn-on and not a turn-off. So perhaps it's not 100% straight, haha.

I also would prefer it being a stranger more than a close friend because if it in some case ends up being a bad experience neither of us would want to have to deal with that in our regular lives. I even think going to another city when we do this is the approach we'd take. But then you struggle with the whole STD thing and everything. Man, everything is so much easier in fantasy because we'd both enjoy it more if he'd fuck her bare-back (well, at least her ass and mouth especially). For her sake just because it's more pleasurable to her and my reason is because I want her to enjoy it as much as possible. If he cums in her ass or mouth which is something she is really into I would be totally fine with that. This might all be very unreasonable for a first experience anyway.

I'm not sure if that clarifies it better we're just both new to this and looking for any kind of advice.

Last edited:

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't that why guys get into these kinds of actions with other dudes' gf's? Seeing as you are listed as 100 pct straight, you wont really seem to benifit with bringing another guy in the mix to bone your girl. There are a lot of implications in this. Like STD's, emotions, etc. I have heard of some guys regretting this. I guess it is something i dont fully understand, since i cant imagine another guy's junk in my girl.

With all due respect, if the only motivation you can see for for a guy participating in this is to use the woman as a fucktoy, you could very well be the asshole the man is not interested in having participate.

I obviously don't know you though, so if I've gotten you wrong I apologize in advance.

Last edited:

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, if you do advertise it, call it a MFM if you're 100% straight. If you're going to enjoy the guy as well as your girl, then call it a MMF. A trivial difference but different nonetheless.

Wow! Really??? Well there you go. You learn something new everyday.

Curiousandunsure

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess what I meant with that is it'd have to be a guy who's respectful enough that if something isn't comfortable to her or me to stop. Just be relaxed and realize we're experimenting for the first time and not just be in it a hundred percent to get what he wants and get out, but be able to understand that if she cries out she can't take him in her ass or he's being too rough that he wouldn't pound her a little more for the hell of it since he doesn't give a fuck about her and our MFM experience turns into a MM brawl, haha.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You may want to try a site like Baycouples or see if there are any swinger's clubs in your area. If you are near a bigger city in TN, you could try this site Tennessee Swinger Club.
The reason I am pointing you toward swinger's clubs is people at these clubs are respectful of any limit you may put on the situation. Picking up some random guy on Craigslist could lead to a bad situation. I've had good and bad results from Craigslist, but when ever I've gone to a swing club, everyone there knows what "no" means and won't push the limits. There are also (to a lesser value) swinger's magazines still out there (found at your local ABS). You could also plan a "vacation" to another city with a known swing club so you don't run across someone you might know. I had that happen one time here in my home town. I came across one of my childs teachers... Awkward to say the least.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You may want to try a site like Baycouples or see if there are any swinger's clubs in your area. If you are near a bigger city in TN, you could try this site Tennessee Swinger Club.
The reason I am pointing you toward swinger's clubs is people at these clubs are respectful of any limit you may put on the situation. Picking up some random guy on Craigslist could lead to a bad situation. I've had good and bad results from Craigslist, but when ever I've gone to a swing club, everyone there knows what "no" means and won't push the limits. There are also (to a lesser value) swinger's magazines still out there (found at your local ABS). You could also plan a "vacation" to another city with a known swing club so you don't run across someone you might know. I had that happen one time here in my home town. I came across one of my childs teachers... Awkward to say the least.
Must have been an interesting parent teacher conference.

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done this many times and plan on doing it many more. It is a total blast. Try Craigslist, you will have more volunteers than you can count. You might want to include that you are only interested in a straight man (MFM, i.e., no sword crossing) in your ad as another poster pointed out.

B_ann999d

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried in colledge was good just need all 3 people to connect. Have not tried in a long time but can be fun.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been interested in one of these for years but have yet to make it happen. A fuck buddy and I placed an ad once, but we had really different tastes and couldn't agree on a guy - I like hairy, hung, and uncut - he liked smooth, uncut, and Asian (not that they're NEVER hung, but it's not super common). My current boyfriend and I haven't had much more luck - the few guys we've agreed on have been neither bi nor heteroflexible. I keep hoping that one day we'll find someone who happens to be attracted to both of us that we're both attracted to, but I'm not holding my breath.