interested in humiliating my small penis ?

Edy

Sexy Member
Media
hey guys,

i am looking for someone to humiliate my small cock. it's around 5" hard and 2.5" soft, and as it is hard to find someone who enjoys small penis humiliation, i thought i'd ask you here.
i have msn , if you are interested, send me a personal message.
cam and especially mic would be appreciated , because than you can humiliate me over your microphone : )

please tell me if you are interesred !

edy

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My small penis IS in the gallery and I too enjoy SPH:redface:...the wife is getting into SPH...and it is sooooo exciting....Love seeing REAL cocks in here....

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its hard [no pun intended] to explain...but there are those who are extrememly turned on by having the size of their penis made fun of and ridiculed/humiliated for not having a "real" cock....I freely admit to not having what most here on this site do have and that is a penis that is capable of pleasuring someone else other than myself. It has a taken a long time to get comfortable with my lack of manhood but I have and now enjoy the excitement it brings by being humilated for being small.

Media
hey guys,

i am looking for someone to humiliate my small cock. it's around 5" hard and 2.5" soft, and as it is hard to find someone who enjoys small penis humiliation, i thought i'd ask you here.
i have msn , if you are interested, send me a personal message.
cam and especially mic would be appreciated , because than you can humiliate me over your microphone : )

please tell me if you are interesred !

edy

Um.....yours is bigger than mine pal....

Media
Its hard [no pun intended] to explain...but there are those who are extrememly turned on by having the size of their penis made fun of and ridiculed/humiliated for not having a "real" cock....I freely admit to not having what most here on this site do have and that is a penis that is capable of pleasuring someone else other than myself. It has a taken a long time to get comfortable with my lack of manhood but I have and now enjoy the excitement it brings by being humilated for being small.

I agree. I am the same way

D

deleted817718

5 inches is fucking pathetic, it has no chance of getting a woman off!
I should know I have one that size too.