Interested in making some gains

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Catharsis, May 26, 2011.

1. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's probably weird of me to say this, but I don't know if my penis size changed much during puberty. I mean, I'm sure it has, but I seem to have the same hold on it since I was 13, but then again my hand has also probably grown proportionally to its length, so it's most likely only in perspective.

Nevertheless, I think I could make some gains with jelqing if it really works (something I'll have to look more into) but I just want to know if my age (18 going on 19 in a couple months) is a bit too young to be concerned about this..

Should I wait a couple years before I do anything in case I'm actually not done growing yet? Or does it really not matter?

2. katana1

katana1 New Member

Your pictures say to me that your fine as far as P.E. goes. I started when I was 20 and I found the time and privacy to start jelqing and stretching. Those two exercises brought me the best and fastest gains imho. Your call though. If your happy with your size don't worry about it. If not, then do something to change it. It takes a lot of work and dedication but it can be accomplished.

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :bsflag::bsflag:your dick is just fine! and do you really want to go with the nonverified drivel filed above^^, are you kidding me?? blah, blah blah

4. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol, idk I guess it bothers me that I could be bigger, but I don't want to disturb my growth or anything if I'm really not done, well, growing. :p

5. DukeReno69

DukeReno69 Member

You must be a lot of fun in church.

Draft saved Draft deleted