interesting article

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how do they get the national IQ averages If 99.9999 percent of people I know and you guys probably have never taking such exams.. cool huh? I guess instead of IQ they say EDUCATION... which is the thing they are going with, not IQ...

cool article, but lame as well since they have no correlation.. people in africa mostly are poor and no education... yet, there are probably more chinese that cant write and read than in any other country... because thats where our things are made from? the technology? no it is because they work for fraction of what others work for. You have to call it smart? yup.

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how do they get the national IQ averages If 99.9999 percent of people I know and you guys probably have never taking such exams.. cool huh? I guess instead of IQ they say EDUCATION... which is the thing they are going with, not IQ...

cool article, but lame as well since they have no correlation.. people in africa mostly are poor and no education... yet, there are probably more chinese that cant write and read than in any other country... because thats where our things are made from? the technology? no it is because they work for fraction of what others work for. You have to call it smart? yup.

I agree, plus they didn't say if sizes were self-reported or not.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

In Belgium all students will be tested twice.
Once in the 3th year of their secundary study (age 15) and once in their last year (age 18) before going to the univ.
The numbers are confidential and can not be used to exclude someone from a study direction.
In neighbour countries they do something similar.
And by the way... the IQ average ia allways 100 - the average score on IQ tests will be calibrated to 100.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess its kind of interesting that someone made up some statistics about world dick size and IQ and then went so far as to create a whole map of the globe in javascript to document what they came up with. It is kind interesting to consider the bullshit people will not only make up, but will make a website to reinforce their imagination.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
This bit's amusing. The spelling and grammar is so poor I've no idea how seriously the results can be taken. But they do echo a lot of LPSG posts..

Surevey taken in 2010 New York City on Penis Perception
800 subjects
On Figure 2. the plot graph result when asked how other races were endowed
Figure 4. the penis size mean graph of the self-reported measurement
Then on Figure 5. the penis lenght of the same subjects when measured.
It reveals that all male in this survey add between between 3 and 6 cm to their original penis size when self reported.

Attachments