interesting chat with a female friend

BulgingMember

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an interesting text msg chat with a female friend of mine the other day. Basically, she asked if I was going to work that day and I mentioned yes and I had to dress up as the bosses from out of town were coming. I mentioned that my dress pants didnt leave much to the imagination. She replied maybe thats not a bad thing.

I asked if women notice that. She said yes we do look at guys crotches, same as you do at women's cleavage, and we like it. She said watch and you will see women looking. I did notice when was at work and after work I went to the mall and then out for dinner and drinks with my buddy and his daughter and her friends came along. I did notice some women looking down at me and even some smiling or whispering to there friends.

Do other women feel the way my friend did/enjoy looking?, because it seems as though she was right based on what I saw.

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I look at all guys, and I check out there overall physical body. I especially love checking out the guys ass. I also get caught staring at a man's chest too, especially the broad chest and shoulder men.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't this only work for guys who are show-ers? That's kind of why I don't bother. And I can't really tell the difference between a crease and a bulge.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doesn't this only work for guys who are show-ers? That's kind of why I don't bother. And I can't really tell the difference between a crease and a bulge.
Yeah! That's true. Some of my pants used to make me look well hung, and I don't even have a penis!

Once, when I was about 12 or 13, I was riding a bus after school and someone pointed out to the entire bus that this guy was getting a hard on. I watched his crotch, and did notice a little change. A twitch here and there. when his pants were done moving, I did eventually make out the ouutline of his penis. As soon ass I did, I felt very embarrassed, both for him, and for myself. It was uncomfortable. It was weird. I can still remember his ugly, light blue, plaid Bermuda shorts, and the "Do not lean against doors when bus is in motion." sign next to him. I haven't checked out a bulge since. I'm just not into it.

BulgingMember

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It shows even when I am not growing, but its not really a VPL more of bulge. If it starts to grow then you can see the outline as the bulge grows.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's really no bother looking at mens crotches......... you never know whats going on down there until the pants are off.

And even then there's penis extenders now.