Interesting discovery

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by RawDog, Oct 14, 2011.

1. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is more a sex tip than a PE related post, but I figured it's the folks in this sub-forum that would get the greatest benefit.

I was spending quite a while inside my wife, MrsR this evening, her on top slowly grinding away (position she used is what's on my avatar). We decided to switch positions and move from the living room to the bedroom. On the way, she decided to make a short detour to take a piss.

While waiting I decided to do a few long stroking erect jelqs. As my dick got firmer and firmer, I could feel the ligaments stretch more than usual. By the time she got out of the bathroom my dick was longer and fatter than it had ever been (to me). Seemed heavier too.

At any rate, she laid down on the bed and as I entered her she seemed a little surprised. She appeared to have shared the same observations I did by her reactions (and speed of back to back orgasms).

Has anyone else noticed a slight shrinking of their dicks about midway through the fucking? I'll be trying this again next time, but I thought I'd share this little discovery.

2. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What was the discovery? That the dick shrinks during sex but can become bigger if stretched, or that stretching during sex will make a temporary growth? Will try it out anyway. Btw I always jelg a little when I have sex. Also try clamping when you enter the vagina, then pull out and push in again, still clamping, and then just let go while you push all the way in. It makes the cock feel massive.

Draft saved Draft deleted