Interesting Ejaculation Status

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by slickjones, Sep 15, 2008.

1. slickjones

slickjones New Member

Hello all,

This is actually my first post concerning something. I'm not really concerned, per se, just curious. I went on vacation early July for a week and was unable to "release" a tall during that week. Prior to this trip, I was always a dribbler when it came to ejaculating, and not too much at that. After the trip, I jerked off when I came home and I came violently with LOTS of cum. No big deal, it had been about 8 days. Now though, this is a trend. I can cum A LOT, and far, almost every single day, sometimes multiple times a day, whereas before this trip this was unheard of. I just thought it was extremely strange that my ejaculation patterns changed so abruptly.

Thoughts?

2. svevremenski

svevremenski Member

i like the unpredictability of cock

3. adam1177

adam1177 New Member

I didn't release for almost two whole weeks one time...and I went to reach for it, and it was just gone. Poof. All of a sudden, I had a vagina... talk about extremely strange. ;)

Kidding...obviously, it's normal that your semen would be voluminous and shoot a great distance after not cumming for that long. As far as it happening several times a day now, does seem strange, if not a bit hyperbolic...

4. arrivaderciroma

arrivaderciroma New Member

Something you ate. Go over it.

5. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    The body is a strange thing. This sounds strange but nothing unrealistic. The more strange parts is the fact that u mainly just dribbled previously. Maybe you opened some pipe (pun intended) but who knows. Nothing wrong with big ejaculate, right? Enjoy it til it becomes a dribble again (or not).

6. antonio

antonio Member

Where was this place you went?
    *opens schedule book and plans*

I have no idea why you went from dribble to fire-nozzle. Other than maybe during this trip you stretched/contorted your body at some point and it released a nerve blockage or re-positioned something in your pelvic floor region.

7. ILguy23

ILguy23 New Member

Yeah, I hear you that it's a concern because it's a change.

But it is also a pretty cool benefit. I love shooting lots!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice