Interesting Ejaculation Status

slickjones

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all,

This is actually my first post concerning something. I'm not really concerned, per se, just curious. I went on vacation early July for a week and was unable to "release" a tall during that week. Prior to this trip, I was always a dribbler when it came to ejaculating, and not too much at that. After the trip, I jerked off when I came home and I came violently with LOTS of cum. No big deal, it had been about 8 days. Now though, this is a trend. I can cum A LOT, and far, almost every single day, sometimes multiple times a day, whereas before this trip this was unheard of. I just thought it was extremely strange that my ejaculation patterns changed so abruptly.

Thoughts?

adam1177

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I didn't release for almost two whole weeks one time...and I went to reach for it, and it was just gone. Poof. All of a sudden, I had a vagina... talk about extremely strange. ;)

Kidding...obviously, it's normal that your semen would be voluminous and shoot a great distance after not cumming for that long. As far as it happening several times a day now, does seem strange, if not a bit hyperbolic...

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The body is a strange thing. This sounds strange but nothing unrealistic. The more strange parts is the fact that u mainly just dribbled previously. Maybe you opened some pipe (pun intended) but who knows. Nothing wrong with big ejaculate, right? Enjoy it til it becomes a dribble again (or not).

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where was this place you went?
*opens schedule book and plans*

I have no idea why you went from dribble to fire-nozzle. Other than maybe during this trip you stretched/contorted your body at some point and it released a nerve blockage or re-positioned something in your pelvic floor region.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I hear you that it's a concern because it's a change.

But it is also a pretty cool benefit. I love shooting lots!