Interesting Finding

MrD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was never into PE and I never considered doing it for a second. However, recently I noticed my girth seemingly being a bit bigger than before. I measured today and had a thing to see. Everytime I measured in the past girth was always 6.3" (16cm), however today it measured at 6.5" (16.5cm).

The only thing I've been doing different in recent month and a half was a lot of Kegel exercies throughout the day and spinning home bike each day. I was doing Kegel's for one sole reason of making my erection harder (which was also achieved), but along the way it somehow contributed to even more girth as well.

I was wondering if that is something that is normal for Kegel's?

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The total benefits of kegels have yet to be discovered. Some swear by their ability to strengthen the abdominals, rectum, cremaster muscles, improve length, etc, but like all things taboo, there's little empirical proof. Sounds like there might be a corrolation for you. Even it's mental, I'd say keep it up.

quisxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cycling and the kegels are pushing you EQ up higher. While technically they could be called gains, it's more like your dick is now reaching it's full potential. You had the size just not enough blood going in to fill it.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cycling makes the bloodflow more effective/better, and the penis relies mostly on bloodflow to become hard. If that's correct, I'm no doctor.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cycling and the kegels are pushing you EQ up higher. While technically they could be called gains, it's more like your dick is now reaching it's full potential. You had the size just not enough blood going in to fill it.

i agree with this! I gotta do more kegels
(doing them as we speak!!)