Interesting hook up

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand why everyone is making fun of the OP. I used to post on another board about my sexual experiences with women, all the dirty details, and guys made fun of me too.

Why is that?

I enjoyed the OP's post,.. I just started dating a girl who has a huge bush down there too and I haven't gotten the nerve to tell her to "shave that shit" yet. In fact, she's got a GREAT tiny bod just like I like but is so hairy she's got hair around her asshole like a guy, which almost makes me upchuck when I'm doing her from behind. Awful.

If you're not going to say anything positive about when somebody shares an experience here, then don't post! The only guys who make fun of people who are sharing their "lay stories" are guys who ARE NOT getting laid and want to bring down those guys who ARE.

IMHO

J

JR7

I can't believe she still hooked up with you after you explicitly insulted her pubic choice. (As anyone who's read any of my posts knows, I love a bush so I would have been thrilled and licked it all up - hair and all.) But even though I don't like shaved, I never stopped the act to insult the girl. I just licked, fucked and enjoyed it as best I could without the hair and never had any regrets. Again, I'm very surprised she didn't just get dressed and leave after those insults. Makes me wonder if this wasn't a fictional story in the first place.

J

JR7

I've done the opposite - when I've encountered the truly hairy bush I can't stop complimenting it. It's like those hairy girl sites where they guy is constantly making comments about the bush, only difference is I'm sincere.

J

JR7

I remember one woman, Georgette - we were hooking up and she took my penis out very quickly. I hadn't even started fingering her. So when she did that, I took ?her pants down and started sliding down her panties revealing the wide top of a triangle of lush, auburn pubes. Even before I got them all the way off I start moaning and going "Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm." She said, "Woah, you haven't even seen my lips! Are you into bush?" "Fuck yeah," was my rather crude response. "I can tell!"

I could see why she was touting her lips. In addition to an awesome nest of pubes, she had really nice, meaty reddish brown labia. I think I ate her out and licked and kissed her pubic hair for 45 minutes. Finally she said with a wink, "That tongue of your is awesome, but I'm gonna sit on your dick if you don't mind." More like dick bouncing, and I was through in less than 5 minutes. I remember as soon as I said, "I think I'm about ready to cum," she bounced off me and slowly jerked me off, catching my cum on her bush and abdomen.

J

JR7

I want to turn starman's 2009 post condemning a girl for having a big bush into a bushlover's rant in 2014. Join in brothers.