Interesting idea...

jersey_man_27

Just Browsing
Media
gig22 originally posted a video in the adult website category (under the heading "two more videos") of a guy with an amazing amount of precum and an impressive cumshot. Latinoboy9 later said that he had heard that the guy injected lube into himself for the desired effect. I apologize ahead of time for my stupidity but is shooting lube or even water down your peehole to achieve a greater cumshot really that dangerous? And if so... would there be a clean and safe way to do it? Possibly using sterile materials? This sounds like an interesting idea. I would appreciate everyones input on this... you all are so knowledgable when it comes down to things concerning the human body. Thanks!

lifewillkillyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would think that it would do you no good to inject like that. I really don't think that what ever liquid you injected would go into your balls! I would think it would go into your blader. If you just wanted it for theatrics, then I guess it would be okay. ?????????? I have no idea. Anyone else?

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am guessing that injecting any type
of liquid into the urethra is not a good,
safe or sane practice. It could indeed
end up in the bladder and you may end
up with a bladder infection and there is
also risk of putting a tear in the lining
of the urethra. I would not advise
trying this, why risk it?

Big9

Just Browsing
Media
windtalkerways said:
I am guessing that injecting any type
of liquid into the urethra is not a good,
safe or sane practice. It could indeed
end up in the bladder and you may end
up with a bladder infection and there is
also risk of putting a tear in the lining
of the urethra. I would not advise
trying this, why risk it?

It is not a good idea. It won't end up in your bladder, but you may get yourself a urethral infection. Membranes in your body are not meant to come into contact with outside fluids (even regular tap water). Worst case scenario, the water will cause the cells lining your urethra to rupture, cause necrosis, and you may not have a functionable penis anymore. This severe case is unlikely, but possible. Do you want to risk that? My advice, reply on natural precum and EXTERNAL lube only.

Pappy

Media
Big9 said:
It is not a good idea. It won't end up in your bladder, but you may get yourself a urethral infection. Membranes in your body are not meant to come into contact with outside fluids (even regular tap water). Worst case scenario, the water will cause the cells lining your urethra to rupture, cause necrosis, and you may not have a functionable penis anymore. This severe case is unlikely, but possible. Do you want to risk that? My advice, reply on natural precum and EXTERNAL lube only.

Sorry but it will end up in your bladder. If you introduce fluid into your urethra the ejaculatory duct will prevent that fluid from going any where else.
See diagram at the link below:

http://medic.med.uth.tmc.edu/Lecture/Main/testes6.jpg

Big9

Just Browsing
Media
Pappy said:
Sorry but it will end up in your bladder. If you introduce fluid into your urethra the ejaculatory duct will prevent that fluid from going any where else.
See diagram at the link below:

http://medic.med.uth.tmc.edu/Lecture/Main/testes6.jpg

Sorry, I didn't realize that you are a doctor. Well I am as well. Here is a quick little refresher from your first year med classes: The nice picture you have referenced shows many of the structures of the anatomy, but it shows neither musculature nor innervation. The bladder has not one, but TWO sphincter muscles that control what goes out of it (and in this case, back in). One of them is controlled by the sympathetic nervous system, the other is controlled by the parasympathetic nervous system. They are designed for proper regulation of urine flow. Furthermore, the entire wall of the bladder is surrounded by a tight layer of transitional epithelium. Therefore, the ONLY way a fluid will get into the bladder is from the ureter, which is connected to the nephrotic glomerular tubules. In theory, if you really wanted to put something in your bladder, you would have to insert a catheter all the way past those muscles and into the bladder itself.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Big9 said:
In theory, if you really wanted to put something in your bladder, you would have to insert a catheter all the way past those muscles and into the bladder itself.
which is, indeed, the usual m.o. for performing a urinary function spectrograph - you gotta fill the bladder with dye before you can see what it's gonna do. those of us who've had that dubious privilege can assure you that it is NOT an experience you would want to voluntarily subject yourself to :rolleyes:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
:cockblockedsad:
Who the hell ever knew I'd get to use this one?

Dr Rock said:
which is, indeed, the usual m.o. for performing a urinary function spectrograph - you gotta fill the bladder with dye before you can see what it's gonna do. those of us who've had that dubious privilege can assure you that it is NOT an experience you would want to voluntarily subject yourself to :rolleyes: