Interesting Link -

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by london_dude, Apr 12, 2005.

1. london_dude

london_dude Member

Albums:
    Put some numbers in there and compare the difference in weight, volume etc between an average penis and average. I actually felt quite proud of myself but some of the monsters amongst you must dwarf the average penis in terms of volume.... how do you get enough blood to fuel your beast?

http://www.mraverage.com/measure.htm

interestingly, girth makes the biggest impact....

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I'm assuming their calculations are based on cylinder volume, which isn't terribly accurate as few penises are even close to a perfect cylinder. that said, I supposedly have a penile volume of 2.26 pints and a weight of 45.15 oz. :eyes:

3. london_dude

london_dude Member

Albums:
    the cylinder thing ain't perfect but hey... as a relative measure from man to man it comes close as a good measure.

45oz though... jez...

4. blackwood

blackwood New Member

london_dude,

Excellent addition to the site. I wondered if anyone bothered to weigh the thang. I tried on a dietary/food scale and came up with about 22 ounces, not erect. I guess the root end was taking some of the ounces.

Very interesting, I got a copy.

blackwood

5. london_dude

london_dude Member

Albums:
    Thanks Blackwood.

Yeah, i just thought that it gave another perspective (as if we needed it) on cock size.

It also shows how much condoms get streched, and how dramatically strech increases with girth

6. blackwood

blackwood New Member

True london_dude,

Actually length is easy to control. Girth, on the other hand, so to speak, is there and has to be dealt with. A nine and a half inch by 7.5 or 8 is not just simply two 4.5s'. Amazing what a condom goes through. HeHe

blackwood

7. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Hey great thread, and a great link :D

It's time we got the importance of girth on the map :wow:

8. willie

willie New Member

So this is where all the accesses to Mr Average are coming from.

I'll have a proper look around and introduce myself later. :)

9. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Girth makes the biggest impact because as Rock observed the computations are based upon the penis being a column and the volume of a column is the product of the height (in this case length) and cross sectional area of the dick which would be pi (3.17 or thereabouts) times radius (half diameter of penis) but this one is squared. The circumference is product of 2 and pi and radius (but this time not squared). So if the radius (or diameter) of your dick doubles then the circumference also doubles but putting in a doubled radius in the volume calculation you now get a 4. So the ratio of your dick girth and that of your friend's of equal length must be squared to see how you stack up in terms of volume.

As example if your girth were 4.5 and friend's were 6.4 (and both were 6.0 length) then he would have a dick mass or volume of (6.4/4.5) squared = 2 or he has two of your dicks in his.

But column is an approximation, to really get the volume of this disorderly mass you would have to suspend yourself over a filled beaker of water dip the entire erect penis in the water and catch the overflow and measure that volume in graduated cylinder. Wonder how hard it would be to maintain an erection being suspended downwards in horizontal position and then lowered, penis first into beaker of water.

10. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Girth makes the biggest impact because as Rock observed the computations are based upon the penis being a column and the volume of a column is the product of the height (in this case length) and cross sectional area of the dick which would be pi (3.17 or thereabouts) times radius (half diameter of penis) but this one is squared. The circumference is product of 2 and pi and radius (but this time not squared). So if the radius (or diameter) of your dick doubles then the circumference also doubles but putting in a doubled radius in the volume calculation you now get a 4. So the ratio of your dick girth and that of your friend's of equal length must be squared to see how you stack up in terms of volume.

As example if your girth were 4.5 and friend's were 6.4 (and both were 6.0 length) then he would have a dick mass or volume of (6.4/4.5) squared = 2 or he has two of your dicks in his.

But column is an approximation, to really get the volume of this disorderly mass you would have to suspend yourself over a filled beaker of water dip the entire erect penis in the water and catch the overflow and measure that volume in graduated cylinder. Wonder how hard it would be to maintain an erection being suspended downwards in horizontal position and then lowered, penis first into beaker of water.
    [post=300316]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

motlissof,

Some real heavy "stuff" dude, would hanging in to a bucket produce the same?

blackwood

11. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

motlissof,

Some real heavy "stuff" dude, would hanging in to a bucket produce the same?

blackwood
    [post=300356]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Well normally a beaker would be large enough to contain most dicks. But yours Blackwood probably should be dipped into a garden bucket. But in absence of a suitable bucket (of course a surrounding vessel must capture the overflow) a crab boil pot would do nicely. And if you happen to be boiling crabs at the time the additional warming action should help us with erection problems wrought by the suspension device and derricks used to lower us.

12. london_dude

london_dude Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure what all that meant.... but i take your word for it!

Given the extra amounts of blood needed to supply a relistic though very rare 8x6 cock, is it fair to say, that at least on older years, impotance is more likely? Considering that erections work through variables in blood pressure etc, on the marginal level, i think it is possible.

13. london_dude

london_dude Member

Albums:
    Are you the guy from Mr Average???!!

14. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Well normally a beaker would be large enough to contain most dicks. But yours Blackwood probably should be dipped into a garden bucket. But in absence of a suitable bucket (of course a surrounding vessel must capture the overflow) a crab boil pot would do nicely. And if you happen to be boiling crabs at the time the additional warming action should help us with erection problems wrought by the suspension device and derricks used to lower us.
    [post=300363]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

motlissof!

A crab pot eh? For shame of it all. I'll have to wait for the house to be empty and quiet though. Be difficult to explain.....

But I would like to add another point relative to blood availability and capacity. I'm gifted in that my thingee does not become too much smaller in flaciddity (is that a word?). Thus I have enough on "standby blood" (always ready) to activate and stiffen me and not cause unconsciousness.

Ya think?

blackwood

15. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I ain't dipping my dick in no fucking crab pot.

16. willie

willie New Member

That's me. Just having a bit of a rant.

17. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Don't be so quick to dismiss that which you have never tried. Blackwood will tell of his experiences soon I feel. And to Blackwood -- that may be part of my problem since I have a 6 (now closer to 6.75 with these powerfu new stretches that seem to have strung out the flaccid one but very, very skinny that virtually triples I would guess in volume and is very taxing to keep fully loaded. You assessment makes perfect sense so if I can just figure out how to maximize the flaccid version, hmmmmm to keep that reserve you speak of.

18. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Don't be so quick to dismiss that which you have never tried. Blackwood will tell of his experiences soon I feel. And to Blackwood -- that may be part of my problem since I have a 6 (now closer to 6.75 with these powerfu new stretches that seem to have strung out the flaccid one but very, very skinny that virtually triples I would guess in volume and is very taxing to keep fully loaded. You assessment makes perfect sense so if I can just figure out how to maximize the flaccid version, hmmmmm to keep that reserve you speak of.
    [post=300618]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Aw come on!

motlissof, ain't no way am I going to discuss dangling my dick in the Crab Pot.

One "serious" thought here is that after, your stretching exercises, do you maintain juniors warmth? You know the sock filled with dry rice microwaved to warm and stick your dick in it?

However,

Another point, how about a constrictive band at the base of your penis and behind your scrotum? Not to use so-o-o tight as to cause any pain or tingling just, to be there restraining a tiney bit of return blood flow. This may gradually increase the capacity of the tissue and produce a "Blood Bank" effect, resulting in erection without syncope or the vapoures.

Warm but not too hot Marshmallow Cream could also be considered for maintaining warmth, a highly recommended dick-dip.

blackwood

???

19. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Aw come on!

motlissof, ain't no way am I going to discuss dangling my dick in the Crab Pot.

One "serious" thought here is that after, your stretching exercises, do you maintain juniors warmth? You know the sock filled with dry rice microwaved to warm and stick your dick in it?

However,

Another point, how about a constrictive band at the base of your penis and behind your scrotum? Not to use so-o-o tight as to cause any pain or tingling just, to be there restraining a tiney bit of return blood flow. This may gradually increase the capacity of the tissue and produce a "Blood Bank" effect, resulting in erection without syncope or the vapoures.

Warm but not too hot Marshmallow Cream could also be considered for maintaining warmth, a highly recommended dick-dip.

blackwood

???
    [post=300633]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Warm rice in a sock, suppose you could eat the rice if it doesn't help with the desired excitation. Perhaps I should use wild rice, the thought of the rice being wild should be a passion pumper itself. Do you suppose it would be acceptable to use rubber bands. I will try this last one, since it is disappointing not to have the full capacity of one's manhood after working so hard to have it the way you want it. I will try the constrictor belt and see what happens. I know that jelqing and other exercises should also help so will re-read suggestions there. The only problem that I could see with the crabpot was waiting sufficient time for the crabs to give up the ghost otherwise you might lose some of the blood you keep in such secure reserve.

20. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Warm rice in a sock, suppose you could eat the rice if it doesn't help with the desired excitation. Perhaps I should use wild rice, the thought of the rice being wild should be a passion pumper itself. Do you suppose it would be acceptable to use rubber bands. I will try this last one, since it is disappointing not to have the full capacity of one's manhood after working so hard to have it the way you want it. I will try the constrictor belt and see what happens. I know that jelqing and other exercises should also help so will re-read suggestions there. The only problem that I could see with the crabpot was waiting sufficient time for the crabs to give up the ghost otherwise you might lose some of the blood you keep in such secure reserve.
    [post=300706]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

motlissof.

I'm serious. In some site somewhere in the NET one thing used was a heat source not too hot, and a recommendation was dry rice in a sock, (microwaved to warm) only after using it to bathe "yourself" in warmth, both before and after stretching.

Heck I don't know. I'd go for the (yep you guessed it) marshmallow cream.

blackwood

Draft saved Draft deleted