Interesting moment today on the picnic table

nacard01: I was outside today on the picnic table having a cigarette. A few guys went walking by on the sidewalk. They appeared to just be normal guys who were heading somewhere together. I happen to be wearing my sweatpants today. I didnt know whether they were going to notice or not, I really didn't care. One of them looked over, then looked again, then looked again. Then a few seconds later the other two looked over. They stopped walking. Then they started to talk amongst themselves. At this point I wasnt exactly sure what their deal was or even if it was my package that was causing the glances. I didnt know. The guy in the middle walked over to me and said, is that what we think it is. I said, if you mean is it my dick or some wierd growth on my leg....the first choice would be correct. He kind of laughed, paused for a moment and said, "I just want to shake your hand." "Have a good night bro and be careful with that thing". At this point his friends were standing about 15 feet away waiting for him. He walked back over to them and they went walking down the sidewalk again. I am not sure what to make of this.
It wasn't really strange its just that I can't ever recall someone acting like I was cool or something because of my penis.

Not much else going on, so I felt I would share a mildly dry story.
Kermit

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
IMHO, it took "nerve" to approach you the way that guy did. I'm not shocked necessarily upon hearing about it; just taken somewhat aback. Many men would be.

And, I won't venture a guess as to "why" he did it!

Perhaps, a bet among the other guys as to whether he would say something to you or not?

Maybe an outright "come-on" to you?

Who knows....

Whatever----

Kermit, I hope you're enjoying your stay here!

You're making some really nice contributions with all your comments.

Again, as I've already noted in my previous remarks aimed just at you in other threads (trying to keep in mind your early remarks about despising your large size and its consequences)----

You're in "good company" here, friend.
Many large guys in this forum relate to your experiences.
Remember, what "you possess" is, in many ways deemed by many in the world as a real "asset" ;)

However, there ARE ways to successfully enjoy life being a "big fella" and all the while-- feel good about yourself, too. It's doesn't have to become a matter of "flaunting it, forcing your size factor to be THE predominate issue in relationships", and so on.

Instead, it's a matter of being yourself, liking (and accepting!) yourself...and, --your very good fortune!

Yes. YOU'RE GOING TO SHOW! (given your dimensions.)
--despite your best efforts to totally conceal it.
That's a fact---period. It IS a good thing in many ways.
And, to some degree, you can always exercise good judgment in your clothing choices and the day-to-day environments your life will take you. Those sweat pants would have been inappropriate (for certain!) in a formal dinner party or high-brow social event, right?
HOWEVER, SWEAT PANTS WERE MOST APPROPRIATE AS YOU WERE SITTING AT A PICNIC TABLE, HAVING A SMOKE.

Accept the admiration of other on-lookers (often other
ENVIOUS men!). You may as well get used to it. You can't help being well-endowed and others can't help standing totally agast when seeing first-hand such sizes truly exist. It's not your fault (nor the fault of others unless their interests become infatuation or would prompt undue [unwanted!] aggressive behavior towards you!.) THAT'S when you would draw the line.

Kermit, don't let your "penis-consciousness" continue to overtake or consume you. You're no longer an adolescent---a time when many men must begin dealing with being bigger than most (as they physically mature).
The camaraderie around here has got to rub off on you sooner or later. Everyone of us guys "above average" eventually find there is life "having a big one". We find the way(s) to adjust, compensate, and deal with our size. And, so do our mates and partners in life.

In fact, I think you are allowed (with others among us) to even chuckle abit about the (absurdity?) over penis size being such an obsession in today's society...(of ALL things to spend such time, thought, and agony over compared to other "topics" in the world! What about world poverty, threat of war, incurable illnesses, etc.?)

Here in this forum, surely you're learing that your penis doesn't have to control your life afterall, friend!

Other members here are, day by day, are telling you just that!

Again, I'm so very glad you're with us! :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=nacard01 link=board=clothing;num=1067044811;start=0#0 date=10/24/03 at 18:11:11]The guy in the middle walked over to me and said, is that what we think it is.  I said, if you mean is it my dick or some wierd growth on my leg....the first choice would be correct.  He kind of laughed, paused for a moment and said...[/quote]

"Um, no, I meant the cigarette. I think it's a Winston but my buddies bet me $5 it's a Marlboro."

Pecker

(My balloon had a big dick on it until my girlfriend popped it.)

inquiringmind: Pecker,
I know this has nothing to do with Kermit's predicament, but where on earth did you get that crazy Sylvester avatar? That is the most foolish thing I have enver seen in my life!

Inquiring mind

Tender: all i have to say is the stranger is lucky Kermit is a nice fellow, he could have gotten his block knocked off...

Pecker,
LOL LOL
at the Marlboro thing...
:D

oh, and DO keep the avatar, it is the COOLEST...
he is such a loveable puddy tat... :-*

Tender

inquiringmind: Pecker... :p

I must admit that I agree with Tender (did I say that?)
that he is cute, but he still is quite....unique.... yes, that is the word for him, unique.

Inquiring mind

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[quote author=nacard01 link=board=clothing;num=1067044811;start=0#0 date=10/24/03 at 18:11:11]  He kind of laughed, paused for a moment and said, "I just want to shake your hand."
Kermit[/quote]

If I was him, I'd would have liked to shake something else. I'm sure he would rise up to greet me :)

dable_wi: Kerm's story reminds me of an incident that happened about 10 years ago.

i was having lunch with a friend in the food court of a busy mall. This guy in shorts walked by and sat down at a table on the other side of a main walkway. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and was nothing to look at.

We were almost finished and I glanced past my friend to the table where this guy was seated and I noticed that he had pulled out his dick and it was hanging between his shorts and his left leg. It was really big and very thick. As busy as the mall was, I don't think anyone could see it but me. I looked at him, but he didn't make eye contact. We got up and left. I didn't mention it to my friend (I guess I was a little shocked)

I retrospect, I shouldve made some excuse to go back there and get a better look

:)

H8Monga: While I have not seen anyone like Kermit, I have actually seen someone while they sat on a picnic table.