Interesting night out

lucky21l

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was hanging out with a few buddies having a few beers to celebrate one of our friends birthdays. About 11pm the "birthday boy" decided he wanted to go to the strip club that was about 5 miles up the road. I didn't really want to go but no one else would. Its a complete dive but thats what he wanted to do so we head up, nothing out of the ordinary. We go in we are sitting there and about 1/2 hr before they close he tells me he thinks we should get a double dick sucking tonight. This was a complete surpirse to me! This guy is married and one that I never would have guessed would be interested in getting his dick sucked in front of another guy. So he goes and makes a deal with a girl and she tells him to meet him in the parking lot after the last dance. So thats exatly what we did. She got in and we went out to a back road and pulled off in a logging road. We both get in the back seat and she starts sucking me while he watched. Then she quite and started sucking him while I was watching. The girl kept making comments about how thick my dick was, I think my buddy was getting irritated about the comments. So anyway, she finishes both of us off and we took her to a bar and dropped her off. Was my first experience like that and it was fun since it was completely unexpected with someone that I would have never expected to be doing anything like this with.

We were joking about it all the next day. I'm sure we will joke about it lots more in the future!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First...WELCOME...and...ENJOY!!

Second....Nice pic....post more..

Third....I think that kind of thing happens a lot more than most people think. I know
it has happend to me in the past...and yes, to this day we still laugh when we talk
about it!