Interesting or funny locker room teasing/showing off

jjdov26_2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a pretty built guy, work out 5 days a week and like the idea that, physically, im a strong man.

down below, however, im average in dick size (below average in soft size, unfortunately) and have noticed over the years the the more hung guys in the locker room somtimes show off or subtly tease about their bigger status.

most of the time, at my gym, it is limited to big guys drying off longer and in full view, while most average or small guys cover up.

the funniest (to me) was once there was areally hung guy in the locker room near where i was changing. instead of putting his shorts on first, he put his shirt on---which was one of those nike shirts that said "my swoosh is bigger than yours". he then proceeded to look for something in his bag for several minutes while his heavy floppy dick hung under the edge of his T-shirt

a college friend told me that sometimes the hung guys on the wrestling team would swing their soft dicks around like helecopters in the locker room, not necesarily at anyone who was smaller, but just to show off.

u hung guys have any things u do to show off in the locker room like that? what have been the reactions? what about doing it is exciting for u?

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I used to sometimes not bother with taking a towel to the showers...I'd just come back to the locker, dripping wet with a my cock hanging down. Sometimes I'd grab some paper towels and dry myself off on the way. I liked sometimes the feeling like I might get seen...but then if somebody is actually there, I would get embarrassed. So once I came back and I actually forget the combination of my lock...the more I tried, the more flustered I was getting. The locker was very low to the ground so there I was squatting down in front of it, trying one combination after another. Meanwhile people were passing by behind me...and there I am with my cock practically touching the ground and visible below my ass from behind....so I quickly learned to not play around, doing that anymore.

GreekXL

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a good friend I've known since high school that I used to go to the gym with. We went to rival schools for college -- UCLA for me and USC for him. When $C beat UCLA in football, he relished getting bragging rights for the year. But, win or lose, I'd put on my UCLA gear. He knows what I'm packing, but a typical $C chant he'll regurgitate is "what's a Bruin... a small, dickless bear". In winning or losing years, I've been known to take some extra time getting dressed and remind him I'm hung like his sorry excuse Trojan horse mascot.

Here's a shirt on / cock out pic I took at gym a a few months back.
Gotta love rivalries. :)

View media item 1388437

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a good friend I've known since high school that I used to go to the gym with. We went to rival schools for college -- UCLA for me and USC for him. When $C beat UCLA in football, he relished getting bragging rights for the year. But, win or lose, I'd put on my UCLA gear. He knows what I'm packing, but a typical $C chant he'll regurgitate is "what's a Bruin... a small, dickless bear". In winning or losing years, I've been known to take some extra time getting dressed and remind him I'm hung like his sorry excuse Trojan horse mascot.

View media item 1388437
Sexy

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

View media item 1388437

That’s fucking hot.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't do anything sexual in the locker room, but I take my time once I'm naked and while I'm showering and I don't hide myself in either place. I also like to sit in the steam room or sauna and let my cock and balls hang off the bench rather than sitting further back. I like to get the attention, but I don't think I do anything overtly sexual other than allow myself to be on display. I do get a lot of attention and sometimes I'll take an extra long time, or make sure my cock and balls are very dry after the shower if I catch someone taking an extra long look. I like being watched, but it also gets some unwanted attention as well.

coolikethat111

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

dbd1830

Mythical Member
Media

I think they're just a regular beer league hockey team. They're guys who are happiest when they're hanging out in the locker room, a place where drinking matters and clothing doesn't. (By the way, the guying taking off the jersey is Jordan Hall.)
Screenshot_2020-07-14 Beer Leagues Finest ( sledders hockey) • Instagram photos and videos.png

1 Beer Leagues Finest (@sledders.hockey) • Instagram photos an.2020-07-14 17_10_09.gif

jobot23

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

View media item 1388437
Fellow Bruin here, can assure your friend we aren’t small dicked. lol

dbd1830

Mythical Member
Media
Here's a Colorado beer league hockey team that celebrated casual postgame nudity (it's unclear if the squad still exists, their site hasn't been updated in over a decade). While they don't post photos from the locker room or showers, they love to share stories.
Steamers Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 9.44.11 AM.png

Steamers Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 9.43.48 AM.png

Steamers Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 9.40.49 AM.png

Steamers Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 9.43.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 9.37.41 AM.png

Here one of the players discusses the NHL season and the Thrashers' lack of defense by referencing his own teammates.
Steamers Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 9.45.25 AM.png

Steamer Hockey: Ready for the showers......

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

Smoothnudistinwi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was at the local YMCA a few years back. I had a grueling workout and decided to hit the dry sauna. I normally don’t even shower there but that day I must have had something going on afterwards cuz I brought clean clothes. So I wrap a towel around me, head to the sauna. Glass door on it and as I approached, I could tell there were a lot of guys in it. I recall being mildly irritated since I figured I’d have to sit on one of the lower, cooler benches. The door has to be pulled shut, so I walk in, immediately turn to pull the door shut. Once it was shut, I turn around, it’s packed of course, but dead center, on the top bench, is a 70-80 y/o Dude w/o a teaspoon of fat on him, totally naked except for running shoes, sitting on the edge of the bench, with at LEAST 10 inches of soft, thick hanging cock draped over the edge of the bench! Balls hanging right behind and huge as well! Every is looking at me and when I spot that anaconda hanging there, I jumped back and made some sort of sound like gasping for air or something! They all started laughing at my reaction! The old dude just sat there like he’d seen it a million times! I KNOW I went beer red blushing! After a bit, the old boy just got up and walked out with that massive weapon just a swinging away and his nut bag bouncing all over! If I had a cock like that I would have been famous in college!

manplay21

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight