interesting poll results

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Some of the questions/responses are indeed amusing.

You can sure tell it's not a scientific poll, as, in the men's section, they show that 44% of the respondents report over 6.5" erect and 22% of them over 5.5" girth.

Maybe too many LPSG members have taken the poll and skewed the stats? :D :D

Pecker

(I love oral sex; it's the phone bill i hate.)

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
It seems a significant proportion of women respondents do indeed crave greater girth over greater length:

What's more inportant
They're both equally important (56%)
Penis Girth (37%)
Penis Length (5%)
2111 total votes

What is the ideal length of a penis for you.
Large (28%)
Above average (26%)
Huge (23%)
Average (18%)
Below Averahe (1%)
Average (0%)
2028 total votes

What is the Ideal sized girth of a penis that would be right for you
Above average (40%)
Large the size of beer bottle (21%)
Average (19%)
Huge the size of soda can (16%)
Below average (1%)
Small (0%)
2032 total votes

This seems to bear out what little research exists in the length vs. girth debate. If you haven't already done so, look at my length vs. girth poll on this group at:
http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=sex;action=display;num=1062590573;start=2

rainfletcher: This more or less confirms the conventional wisdom on this topic.

But did anyone read the comments? I could not believe the number of women who are unhappy with the size of their husband and either have, or desire to have, affairs with well-hung men!

I was even more shocked at the number of their husbands who are either alright, or fantasize or want to encourage that behavior! Incredible! I would have assumed it would humiliating to watch a woman they love being made love to by a larger man. At least, that's how I'd feel....Wierd.

ORCABOMBER: Interesting, but I don't really trust the authenticity of the poll, and I hate the "If you've had black..." statement! Black, Asian, Oriental etc women exist y'know! Pffftt... and have you seen the email address of the person who created the poll?

Tender: well i didnt really check out the poll,
but i have to admit i suppose there have been lots of times i wished sweetboy were larger than
6 x 5 :-[ :-X :-/
i know im a rotten wife... :(

7x6andchg: Tender -

That doesn't make you a rotten wife.

What it does make you is honest. It also makes sure that you love him for him, not for his equipment.

7x6&C

WAHOOWAH: i also highly doubt the % of women that have been with 10+..... even more of the modest large sizes.....

H8Monga: What I like is the spelling...

What is the ideal length of a penis for you.

Large (28%)

Above average (26%)

Huge (23%)

Average (18%)

Below Averahe (1%)

Average (0%)

And why is there a second average? Is there another I don't know about? And I feel sorry for those in that second category. No one wants them...

Tender: [quote author=7x6+C link=board=meetgreet;num=1065000501;start=0#6 date=10/01/03 at 19:49:58]Tender -

That doesn't make you a rotten wife.

What it does make you is honest.  It also makes sure that you love him for him, not for his equipment.

7x6&C[/quote]

thanks.
thats really sweet.
:)

Tender: [quote author=prepky link=board=meetgreet;num=1065000501;start=0#10 date=10/02/03 at 16:34:36]tender isnt 6x5 still above average?
[/quote]

i dunno? it is?
???

only seen 3 in the flesh. well actually only 2...the other guy...boy was he in *some* hurry....... bad deal, he was married............
ok now im babbling... lol
:-[

prepky: so is sweetboy the smallest?? or do you just like em big?

Tender: oh prep! you naughty boy...not letting me off this time are you? :D

well like i said the married guy, dont know i really recalled. it was just a bad deal on all sides....

the ex boyfriend i had for 3 yrs before sweetboy was an 8.
so i guess out of the 2 he is smaller....
but i just like HIM. ;) (well i like all of the 6 inches pretty well also of course... :p)

make sense?

guess i am just saying, if i had been able to pick a size for HIM it would have been a 'little' *more* he he
ok ill shut up now... :-X

Shaolin: [quote author=rainfletcher link=board=meetgreet;num=1065000501;start=0#3 date=10/01/03 at 11:07:35]This more or less confirms the conventional wisdom on this topic.  

But did anyone read the comments?  I could not believe the number of women who are unhappy with the size of their husband and either have, or desire to have, affairs with well-hung men!

I was even more shocked at the number of their husbands who are either alright, or fantasize or want to encourage that behavior!  Incredible!  I would have assumed it would humiliating to watch a woman they love being made love to by a larger man.  At least, that's how I'd feel....Wierd.[/quote]

I've actually had this happen. There was this girl I had the hots for, but she was in a long-standing relationship. Turns out he liked to watch other guys do her, and wanted to see her suck off a "big Black guy". They were friends, so I was happy to oblige.:) The proper term for it is Cuckoldry, for those who don't know. Apparently, it's pretty common.

rainfletcher: I one time had some stranger at a bar ASK me to have sex with his 'girlfriend' and he'd watch. Even offered to pay me. Didn't like him or his girlfriend and I said some pretty rude things and let it go. But that's the only time I've seen it or heard about it.

I guess I imagine that that stuff happens, but not to the extent that the poll would indicate. The poll made it seem pretty common...maybe this is another topic to start discussing...hmmmm..

prepky: oh tender,

I wasnt trying to nail you to the wall, I was just merely being nosy... hope that I didnt offend, cause that wasnt my intention at all...

prepky: oh and besides, I think that poll is complete BS I really dont think that is a accurate poll, I think it is something completely made up, just like that stupid penisizedebate.com...that was completely offensive it was so bad...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=meetgreet;num=1065000501;start=0#4 date=10/01/03 at 12:12:56]Interesting, but I don't really trust the authenticity of the poll, and I hate the "If you've had black..." statement! Black, Asian, Oriental etc women exist y'know! Pffftt... and have you seen the email address of the person who created the poll?[/quote]
Well, I'd never even heard of inneracial, so how could I believe in it? Is inneracial the innate advantage of being on the inside track?

Tender: [quote author=prepky link=board=meetgreet;num=1065000501;start=0#16 date=10/03/03 at 14:39:23]oh tender,

I wasnt trying to nail you to the wall, I was just merely being nosy... hope that I didnt offend, cause that wasnt my intention at all...[/quote]

ah, no sweetie, no offense here at all....
i dont offend easily...
you just asked, i just answered...thats all...

:-*
Tender