interesting poll results

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1065000501;start=0#18 date=10/03/03 at 16:52:50]
Well, I'd never even heard of inneracial, so how could I believe in it? Is inneracial the innate advantage of being on the inside track?[/quote]

Depends which track I'm inside, methinks. ::)

Michael5094: You are all missing the point on the averages. If 25 out of 100 women have had sex with a man with a 10 inch penis it doesn't mean it is 25 different men, it could be the same lucky guy 25 times, or 5 guys 5 times each. Guys with big cocks might be (are probably) more promiscuous than guys with teeny weenies, so women are likely to have had more experiences with us big guys.

ORCABOMBER: Good point, but then I'm an exception to that rule. ???

rainfletcher: Michael5094 makes an intersting point. The question is sometimes confusing...if the question is 'how many men have big dicks', then the response will be something like 'not very many'.

If the question is how many women have had sex with big dicks, then then answer varies by the number of partners, but is probably more likely to be a higher number than the first question.

This is probably self-evident to the brainier of this boards participants, but was somewhat illuminating to me... :-/