Interesting read

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have read some of this in a book called Sperm Wars. In which no only does the design of the penis have an affect on reproduction but the types of sperm produced are different depending on your situation. In some way to paraphrase the book from my memory if a male thinks his partner is cheating he will produce anti sperm or blockers to give his a fighting chance. In theory all of this happens at a fast rate as to the types of sperm you are going to produce. So some are swimmers, some are blockers, and some actually distroy other sperm.

Its also my thought that with more guys getting cut at birth in the states its creating a fertility issue later in life. A guy intact will still have the ridge of the head but the foreskin bunches up behind it creating a ramp reducing the size of the ridge. If he were to push deep into her vagina the lips would keep the skin trapped and the ridge would be more pronounced in turn pulling out more of the "other guys" semen. So in practice a circumisied male has a harder time keeping his own semen inside a women than an intact male.

just my thoughts hope it helps.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/182629-why-are-human-females-so-4.html#post2752074

If “Josh” were to have sex with “Kate” who recently had sex with “Mike,” in the process of thrusting his penis back and forth in her vagina, some of Mike’s semen would be forced under Josh’s frenulum, collect behind his coronal ridge, and displaced from the area proximate to the cervix. After Josh ejaculates and substitutes his semen for that of the other male, as he withdraws from the vagina some of Mike’s semen will still be present on the shaft of his penis and behind his coronal ridge. As his erection subsides the glans will withdraw under the foreskin, raising the possibility that some of Mike’s semen could be captured underneath the foreskin and behind the coronal ridge in the process. Were Josh to then have sex with “Amy” several hours later, it is possible that some of the displaced semen from Mike would still be present under his foreskin and thus may be unwittingly transmitted to Amy who, in turn, could then be impregnated by Mike’s sperm.

LMAO!

Wash! Or at the very least get sucked off before penetration, lest you unwittingly sire another man's child.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow this article (scientific american) makes so much sense! it totally explains why men are so obsessed with size, the cut vs. uncut debate, and the fact that not only are the guys i'm with uber-sensitive after an orgasm but also why they need some recovery time before going again.... i am so going to share this with my guy friends, both gay AND straight.... it'll open a whole new world for them.... (among other things....)

D

deleted356736

Remember that we have evolved over almost 2 million years, but have been civilised for only the last 3,000 or so years. Prior to that it was anything goes, and typically women chose their partners, and had many partners one after the other. In many primitive societies, men feared the sexual appetite of women, as one woman could wear out man after man.

Civilisation has been all about taming the sexual appetite of women, to make men relevant in the scheme of things. But that's another story.