Interesting site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Superchest_Funbird: Wow this is a different site. I justed wanted to say that I'm new here and look forward to adding my two cents from a woman's perspective. I feel like I'm a member(no pun intended) of a select family as I'm dating a guy from Switzerland who is EXTREMELY well endowed. :p

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG, Superchest (wow - what wonderful visions that username brings up!).

Hope we can be of service :D

Seriously, don't hesitate to ask a question or to let us know how you feel about others' queries, and maybe even get your sausage-bearing, Swiss boyfriend involved with the group, too.

Pecker

Support bacteria - it's the only culture some people have.

3. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: LOL, I agree. Your username alone is curious enough to garner attention ;)
    Welcome to the board SCf :D

p

4. Imported

Gold Member

mm5166: Battle evils by smothering them with "the" chest. But she's nothing without her alter-ego fighter supercrotch.

Ok sorry I'm tired :D

5. jonb

Gold Member

With a nick like Superchest_Funbird, I just got a hankerin' for some fowl. ;)

6. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=mm5166 link=board=meetgreet;num=1075268922;start=0#3 date=01/28/04 at 13:16:41]Battle evils by smothering them with "the" chest. But she's nothing without her alter-ego fighter supercrotch.

Ok sorry I'm tired :D[/quote]
    Oh, have you seen that one sketch, Dickman Fights Lesbians? (From the people who gave you Arnold Schwollenpecker.)

7. Imported

Gold Member

Superchest_Funbird: Thanks for the welcome everyone. One of my friends a long time ago nicknamed me "Superchest" so the name stuck. My father used to fly for an airline way back when that called their planes Funbirds. So I put the two together and voila you get my username. For those no doubt curious yes I have extremely large breasts. They are factory originals, as real and original as the organs swinging between your legs. Being thin with big boobs draws immediate attention from every male within a quarter of a mile it seems. Sometimes I don't mind the attention other times I'm not in the mood. However, I must admit that I have used them to my advantage whenever necessary. As for my current BF he's hung and he no doubt uses his appendage to get what he wants from women or men( he is bi).

8. jonb

Gold Member

Damn!
    [pre]
    n
    !"""!
    ! O !
    ! X !
    ! O !
    !___!
    [/pre]
    Note to self: You're supposed to tease them with big body parts in order to get them to give you things!

9. Imported

Gold Member

Superchest_Funbird: "...the organs swinging between your legs." Woops it should 've read "organ" not "organs".

10. Imported

Gold Member

KeraAndMike: Sound like my kinda woman :p

Dont tell Kera...

Draft saved Draft deleted