Interesting situation

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Larry_Burpengary, Dec 4, 2011.

1. D_Larry_Burpengary

D_Larry_Burpengary New Member

So i met this woman who seemed normal at first but as time went on i realized she was kinky and horny as hell. Normally, i dont mind but shes way out there even for me. She suggested a bunch of run of the mill kinky positions and types of sex which i didnt mind but now she says shes always wanted to "fuck a guy" like with a strap.....iev never been into anal and never really tried it mostly because im always the dominant one during sex. So i guess what do u guys think about this situation and what should i do. Sorry if the post doesnt belong here i didnt know where els to post. Oh and we are mostly fuck buddies nothing serious

#1 D_Larry_Burpengary, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  2. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

Don't knock it until you've tried it! Having a strap on used on you is fun. Really! Consider yourself lucky to have a women that's so much into fun like she is.

3. concupisys

concupisys Active Member

if you're game to try it, try it.... if you don't like it, then at least you'll know.... if this is territory that you have no desire to explore, then state your limitations.... if she can't respect that then kick her to the curb.... sex is complicated enough without peer pressure and intolerance....

4. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If it is something that you're not comfortable with then I'd say you shouldn't do it. I'm sure there is a lot of other kinky stuff that she wants to do that you'd be happy to do with her.

5. Incocknito

Gold Member

You sure she's really a woman? All the women I know like to be dominated and don't see it as a woman's place to fuck a man up the arse.

But maybe this is one of them "only in America" things.

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you should try a lubed finger first while jacking and see if you can handle it. You need to be careful and she needs to be patient stretching you. Only when you are ready should she fuck you. But I think you might like it

7. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If it's somethig you are open to trying and you've never done it, I would suggest going slow and small first. If she's open to it, have her rim you a bit. That feels awesome and actually preps you for any insertion. Having her work you a bit with her fingers first, will help relax you and feels good also. Have her start with one finger, and slowly work her way up to 2.
    Hopefully, she has done this before, and knows that she must go slow and give you time to get accustomed to it. It's not easy, but so worth it :smile:
    There are tons of first time anal threads, so I won't go into detail, but will say that one important thing for you to do, is once it is partially in, and you feel the pressure inside, bear down like you would during a bowel movement. This actually relaxes the sphincter muscle and allows for easier insertion.
    Have fun and come back and let us know how it goes.

8. houtx48

Gold Member

makes for better story if you say she is a woman and wants to use a strap-on on you..........

9. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

I love it...
    You seem curious enough... Just get yourself ready for it... Some toys or a butt plug to practice with...
    And make sure you are cleaned out an hour or two prior... So there's no unpleasant surprises.

With proper prep, there's nothing else like it

10. hud01

Gold Member

You need to get out more. There are lots of women who like to dominate.

To the OP, I agree with the others. Start small, either with fingers or a thin dildo to let you feel what it is like and get used to it.

11. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    I say GO for it!

Just remember when she is slowly inserting the dildo.. this is what most gay men and all hetero women have to put up with when they first start to have sex. It's going to feel uncomfortable at first, but you will get past that.

Live a little! I'll guarantee that you will regret it later in life if you don't try it with her.

12. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's a kinky position? Pretty much any way that you can align your genitals to each other seems pretty vanilla to me.

My gf used to date a guy who begged her to peg him. She'd do it for his sake but says she never really got anything out of it. Maybe we could set your girl up with her ex..

13. musclebare9

Gold Member

I was going to tell you to hurry up and marry her until you got to the strap-on part. Now, I would say run.

14. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If your not into it, give her my number....

15. upone

upone New Member

Trymenow, I would suggest that you expand your idea of what you consider "kinky". If you decide to go for some pegging, assuming you mean "strap-on" and not "strap", follow the suggestions above about first-time anal stuff, and give her a chance.

Draft saved Draft deleted