Interesting Stories About Your Father

theguysjob

Expert Member
Media
Actually i couldn't think of any rational title so i made up one. so my apologies, i know it sounds a lil bit awkward..

The real story is i'm staying at my parents' for the weekend and had a big argument with my dad yesterday. Since then I'm not leaving my room. Because it was so boring last night i fell asleep at around 11. When i woke up today i decided to go to the kitchen to get some food to my room (while my father was taking a shower) and on my way back just when i passed his room what do i see ? a shiny little liquid drop on the floor. i leaned over to take a look at it, touched with my finger and realized that sticky thing was nothing but semen.

The point is, i always hear them doing it, find condoms everywhere, used ones in various several trash cans, and about five years ago i also found 3 of their homemade sex videos in the "shared family external disc".. so that's what i'm dealing with in my teens. you have any stories ?

Reactions: Carlos292959.
D

deleted136887

With all due respect, if you are in your teens you should not be on this site.
TOS states your age must be 18 yesr old.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually i couldn't think of any rational title so i made up one. so my apologies, i know it sounds a lil bit awkward..

The real story is i'm staying at my parents' for the weekend and had a big argument with my dad yesterday. Since then I'm not leaving my room. Because it was so boring last night i fell asleep at around 11. When i woke up today i decided to go to the kitchen to get some food to my room (while my father was taking a shower) and on my way back just when i passed his room what do i see ? a shiny little liquid drop on the floor. i leaned over to take a look at it, touched with my finger and realized that sticky thing was nothing but semen.

The point is, i always hear them doing it, find condoms everywhere, used ones in various several trash cans, and about five years ago i also found 3 of their homemade sex videos in the "shared family external disc".. so that's what i'm dealing with in my teens. you have any stories ?

Okay, let's see...

1. Having an argument and throwing a strop by refusing to come out of your room is something you do when you're three, not when you're 19. It's childish and immature.

2. It's your parents' house and you don't even live there full time, you were only staying there for the weekend. You don't get a say in what they do or don't do under their own roof.

3. Who the hell picks up and sniffs a suspicious liquid off the floor? That's just nasty.

In conclusion, grow the fuck up and mind your own business.

theguysjob

Expert Member
Media
Okay, let's see...

1. Having an argument and throwing a strop by refusing to come out of your room is something you do when you're three, not when you're 19. It's childish and immature.

2. It's your parents' house and you don't even live there full time, you were only staying there for the weekend. You don't get a say in what they do or don't do under their own roof.

3. Who the hell picks up and sniffs a suspicious liquid off the floor? That's just nasty.

In conclusion, grow the fuck up and mind your own business.

1. Without having an idea of what the argument is about and not knowing the reason why i stay in my room is avoiding punching him in eye, your reply is also immature and meaningless.

2. If you had the intelligence to understand the last paragraph on my text, you could easily understand that my issues exist for nearly a half decade which means i had the same problems while i was living with them too.

3. As if you're investigating a murder, examining the blood on the floor is not awkward, in my case taking a look at an innocent drop on a perfectly clean floor making the liquid even more visible also which is not a radioactive toxic chemical is not creepy and freaky as you think.

In conclusion, it's not your call to put a retarded badge on my forehead. At least you should have remembered that you were talking to a person that you had no idea who he is, and stayed in the lines. Of course you may still think what i say is stupid. Even though all those, thank you for sharing you thoughts.

Sincerely

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you want me to understand the context, you have to provide me with the context. I have many talents, but "internet mindreader" is not one of them.

And if you hate your father enough to want to punch him, why the hell are visiting anyway? Rational, mature people discuss their problems.

hungguy4hungguys

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you want me to understand the context, you have to provide me with the context. I have many talents, but "internet mindreader" is not one of them.

And if you hate your father enough to want to punch him, why the hell are visiting anyway? Rational, mature people discuss their problems.

:confused:

Ummm, he didn't really start thread specifically for you. What's with all the animosity?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The OP seems to have an intense interest in his dad's dick:

my dad wears briefs since i saw him first. as i see him with briefs sometimes i can say that he places his dick a lil bit rightish or leftish in order to hide a boner. he has such a big dick so i can see the outline easily. . . .
i used to wear my dads briefs in my teens just to fantasize his cock. cause he had a pretty big outline in those and i wanted to see if i have the same size. i wasn't even close though. but wearing them is still hot as hell !
i have my dads sex tape. he doesn't know or pretending to "not knowing" so we're living happily ever after.
he is bigger.. and also i like the shape of his dick
There are more where those came from. Also, despite identifying himself as 99% straight, virtually ALL of his posts are about sexual activities with, sexual interest in, or sexual fantasies about other guys. Just sayin... :rolleyes:

p.s. I noticed in one post he said, "i used to wear my dads briefs in my teens just to fantasize his cock", suggesting he may no longer be in his "teens" as he says in this thread. It's all rather strange.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Woah...
The OP seems to have an intense interest in his dad's dick:

There are more where those came from. Also, despite identifying himself as 99% straight, virtually ALL of his posts are about sexual activities with, sexual interest in, or sexual fantasies about other guys. Just sayin... :rolleyes:

p.s. I noticed in one post he said, "i used to wear my dads briefs in my teens just to fantasize his cock", suggesting he may no longer be in his "teens" as he says in this thread. It's all rather strange.

Hmmm. I was going to search his posts, just because I usually do before deciding whether am going to chime in, and before that had a line of thought I was going to pursue...which just went out the window. I had forgotten about the "finding my dad's sex tape" thread.

Ummm...I am going to read up a bit more before really chiming in.

I will say that yes rational (but more importantly functional) adults wouldn't need to retreat, storm off, or hide in their old room. That said it doesn't sound like they have the most functional relationship anyways.

As to why he visited or stayed after the blow up? I can guess, but would like to hear from him. Reasons may include he is close to his mom, and did it a favor to her. Or perhaps it is one of those things where you think; maybe this time will be different.

Or maybe he has a hang up regarding his dad...

Now, OP, don't get all pissed with me. It is a logical train of thought in light of your prior threads. Please feel free to clear things up.

Hmmm...As to why he didn't leave? Maybe he flew in and didn't have money to stay at a hotel or change his flight?

If he thought he was going to hit someone, then putting physical distance is the best thing, but if this is an ongoing problem (and it really seems like there are some deep seated issues at work here) then he may need to seek counseling and stop placing himself in unhealthy situations.

Regarding the whole touching a drop of “suspicious" looking liquid? Yeah... I got nada. If it was clear enough to pass for water, either ignore it or grab a towel and dry it up (if at that point you notice it's semen or pre seminal fluids feel free to be skeeved out and stick your hand into pure bleach).

I have the feeling it was pretty obvious that it was cum though. At which point just ignore it.

I had a while bunch more to say, but now I have to rethink it. I will read more of his posts and reacquaint myself with what he has said before.

I am still reserving my opinion and any further advice. I just don't feel comfortable addressing anything but the very basic questions that were brought up without further research.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My parents hated me living with them because I interrupted their sex lives...at least that's what I got from them.

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
My father was a bit of an alcoholic.. former military man, Coast Guard. Saw his dick more times than I would've liked lolling around or hanging out of his threadbare boxers (boxers and wife beater were TV wearing attire for him), but by the time I was a teenager I was doing the same thing. Had the filthiest mouth of anyone I've ever met, joked about fucking, dicks (esp his, or mine and my brothers) constantly.

Passed away when I was 32.. I took it hard, but my older brother took it harder. Definitely agreed things are easier for Mom now. Otherwise this thread is creepy.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media

Here is what happened
Son had an argument with his dad say on Saturday, dad got so angry during daytime that he fucked his wife around Saturday midnight or most propably early sunday morning just to relieve stress and tension , after sex in the morning he went to bathroom with condom in his hand or on his semi erect dick accidentally dripping a drop on the floor and began showering. Son saw this drop on the way back from kitchen.