interesting story to tell u...help me

Playboy07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys and gals... i have an 8" cock that my girlfriend jus loves.. when we fuck she always says omg i love ur cock... anyways, i cum about 3-5 times a day everyday for the past 2 years.. (1-2 - jerkn off, 2-3 sex handjobs or blowjobs.) my gf n i are crazy nymphos and were both 21 years old.. the problem is this, my load dont shoot out at all.. it jus comes out and drips. however my gf comes about 3-4 times everytime we have sex and i last about 20 min to an hr usually. shes loves wen i cum on her face but i wish i can jus shoot the load hard on to her.. guys help me out please.. thanks

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are ejaculating way too much. Thats the problem. If you want to ejaculate more, you need to refrain for several days. Give your body some more time to produce more semen, than you should be able to shoot a good load again.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, not necessarily several days, but ejaculating once a day instead of 3-5 times a day will help a lot. Also, drinking water will increase your semen output. I don't think you really need kegel exercises if you're cumming that much, but you can try them anyways. They can't really hurt.

Playboy07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and also wen i jerk off i rub the head of my cock and balls i dont jerk it... can that mean anytn?

dhq412

Just Browsing
Media
Everything listed below is extremly harmless when taking a sane amount, and is also found in foods that we all eat. Here is some info:

Celery - Increases semen quantity considerably, and greatly ups the force at which you ejaculate. You will have to eat 10-15 large stalks for it to have any really noticable effect, though, and that might make your stomach act up a bit. If you ask me, it's really not worth it, just add a few stalks to your diet alongside the pills and be done with it. Ingest 2-3 hours before sexual activity.

L-Arginine - Increases semen quantity by a metric fuckton after a few weeks, and also gives firmer, longer-lasting erections. Take one capsule (500mg) daily, and another 3-4 capsules (1500mg-2000mg) a few hours before sexual activity. Within two or three weeks you'll be rolling eyes at Peter North's pitiful puddles. (Take no more than 4-5 capsules per day.)

L-Lysine - This works with Zinc to increase the quantity of semen. Take one capsule (500mg) daily, and another a few hours before sexual activity. (Take no more than two tablets per day.)

Zinc - This has two purposes. Firstly, it'll work with L-Lysine to increase the quantity of semen, like I said before. Secondly, and this is the best part, it'll make your semen thick and Elmer's Glue white. As a bonus, it will also ensure good prostate health. Take one tablet daily, and another a few hours before sexual activity. Or simply take the two at once. (Take no more than 50mg per day. This is very important. Taking more on a daily basis will render your body unable to absorb certain vital nutrients in regular food.)

These are all, if taken in aforementioned quantities, harmless supplements to a regular diet, and chances are that especially the Zinc will do you good, as most people's diets nowadays don't include enough Zinc. All can be picked up at your local vegan health nut outlet. See, L-Arginine in particular is found in meat, and our meatless friends need it powdered and gelatine-coated so they don't shrivel up and die. A regular drugstore might also have it. Shop around.

Give it 6 weeks you'll definitely have an improvement.

Oh yeah, and don't ejaculate as often.

Playboy07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everything listed below is extremly harmless when taking a sane amount, and is also found in foods that we all eat. Here is some info:

Celery - Increases semen quantity considerably, and greatly ups the force at which you ejaculate. You will have to eat 10-15 large stalks for it to have any really noticable effect, though, and that might make your stomach act up a bit. If you ask me, it's really not worth it, just add a few stalks to your diet alongside the pills and be done with it. Ingest 2-3 hours before sexual activity.

L-Arginine - Increases semen quantity by a metric fuckton after a few weeks, and also gives firmer, longer-lasting erections. Take one capsule (500mg) daily, and another 3-4 capsules (1500mg-2000mg) a few hours before sexual activity. Within two or three weeks you'll be rolling eyes at Peter North's pitiful puddles. (Take no more than 4-5 capsules per day.)

L-Lysine - This works with Zinc to increase the quantity of semen. Take one capsule (500mg) daily, and another a few hours before sexual activity. (Take no more than two tablets per day.)

Zinc - This has two purposes. Firstly, it'll work with L-Lysine to increase the quantity of semen, like I said before. Secondly, and this is the best part, it'll make your semen thick and Elmer's Glue white. As a bonus, it will also ensure good prostate health. Take one tablet daily, and another a few hours before sexual activity. Or simply take the two at once. (Take no more than 50mg per day. This is very important. Taking more on a daily basis will render your body unable to absorb certain vital nutrients in regular food.)

These are all, if taken in aforementioned quantities, harmless supplements to a regular diet, and chances are that especially the Zinc will do you good, as most people's diets nowadays don't include enough Zinc. All can be picked up at your local vegan health nut outlet. See, L-Arginine in particular is found in meat, and our meatless friends need it powdered and gelatine-coated so they don't shrivel up and die. A regular drugstore might also have it. Shop around.

Give it 6 weeks you'll definitely have an improvement.

Oh yeah, and don't ejaculate as often.

wow thanks but i get so horny... what should i do?