Interesting Story

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ydarb1235, Dec 19, 2007.

1. ydarb1235

ydarb1235 New Member

Albums:
    I am hooking up with a girl who is a self-avowed size queen who is also gorgeous. She talks about dick size openly with our friends and has mentioned that she has a guy that she hooks up with that is 10". One of our friends is also huge. We'll call them A and B.

On Friday, A calls/texts her nonstop because he's afraid that I'm hooking up with her. Despite his huge endowment she always chooses to hook up with me over him. And he is very jealous/insecure about me.

On Saturday we were at friend B's house and he was all over her as usual. I knew she wanted to hook up with me but thought I'd "play hard to get" and when it was time to pick sleeping arrangements I choose the couch so they could have his bed. So I lay down and she immediately comes over to me and says "are you serious?" I was like yea you can sleep there. She's like I want to sleep with you, I'll go tell B that we're staying in his bed. And so we did.

The point is not to make myself out to be some stud. Just I think that good looks and a good personality make up for size in virtually any case. These guys are much larger than me but my other traits far out weigh theirs.

2. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

yawn. i wouldn't call that interesting

3. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Very true. I spend the majority of my time with pants on so obviously girls have no way of knowing just what I'm packing. The same can most likely be said for all guys. Good looks and charisma are key. It's not like you can just whip it out at a club and expect the ladies to flock to you. Aside from showing a complete lack of class, it's illegal :biggrin1: That's why you can be hung but not get laid. If you're ugly and an asshole, you're just cock blocking yourself.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

5. cyboy86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    show some pics and we'll decide whether your looks compensate you lack of size :)

6. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

In other words, she wishes she could combine you two - your good looks and personality and his dick size. Apparently it doesn't bother you that during the actual sex she would rather you be his size (since she is a size queen afterall).

7. ydarb1235

ydarb1235 New Member

Albums:

My dick is 7.5" and I'm rather thick. So I'm not small.

When I say self-avowed I mean that she talks about dick size and says it is important to her.

I'll also attach a picture of me. Maybe I'm not that good looking.

All I could figure out how to do was put my hot or not picture up.

I

[​IMG]

8. ydarb1235

ydarb1235 New Member

Albums:
    I actually read some of the responses here more closely.

My point is that guys that don't have HUGE cocks can compete with those that do through other attributes.

Fortunately, I do have a big dick and am good looking plus I'm outgoing as all hell so I never have problems meeting girls. The point is just because a guy is huge and LPSG loves him doesn't mean he'll always get the girl, even with girls that value size.

There is also a chance that maybe I am simply a better fuck than they are. It's very possible.

Also, the picture I have verifying my dick size are with an ex girlfriend and I really don't feel right posting sex pictures from an old relationship on here. Sorry.

Maybe I'll get a digital camera for xmas.

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    that's too bad for me
    I am hung but not so good looking
    no wonder I am still single

10. SR_Benjamin Spanklin

Duder your comments always amuse me cause i'm always thinking the same thing. I agree.

11. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

maybe he doesnt have the supposed 10 inhces? and maybe she cant handle it anyways if it was true

12. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All I could figure out how to do was put my hot or not picture up.

Hot

Draft saved Draft deleted